Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar (87487 Views)

Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by Charly68: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Able leadership ,making money out of difficult situation,with this alone,he is empowering his people while others are asking for free cash from foreign and international charity org..God bless you my Prof .
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by annyz: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
What is special about this now. Is it because she is a lady or what?
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by newdawn77(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nice man.

Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by joefelin2345: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let Gov Seyi Makinde n other South West Governors do the same. We don't need the ones from China n Aba in South West at all. I don't trust them. They can infest them with Corona virus o.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by deltateam: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:
Governor Ben ayade of cross river state on inspection while he instructs the Cross River garment factory to produce face mask due to shortages in the market.

Please tell him to remove his hand from the table.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by deltateam: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

They keep on producing face mask

Funny enough gloves is more important than face mask in preventing the spread of this corona viruse

None is more important than the other.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by tollyboy5(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2020
dmltoyin:
I personally think this is a total was of time. Is it medically proven that the material used in making the mask can shield the virus. There a specific materials and design in which this medical masks are being made to shield the virus and properly protect and cover the mouth and nose. Sharing this mask to the public with a guarantee of safety might have a negative effect. Unless that fabric is medically proven to shield the virus, this is a total waste of time and material.

Even the gov sef, the mask he is putting on isn't covering his nose well. Nawa
doing something is better than doing nothing, the ladies nose mask covers her face better than that of the governor. nobody is 100% sure on ways to avoid the virus people just know it airborne so just all you can and stay safe.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by showafrica(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2020
nijabazaar:
Beautiful.

Coronavirus might just be the push we needed in this country ( I meant southern Nigeria, of course)

It might spurr us to , I don't know...more innovation.

Yea, southerners are good innovators. Aba is doing, akwaibom just joined. Innoson says he is capable to. Produce ventilators.. But we have not heard anything coming from the north. If not that the south governors were subjected to slavery, thry for dey push for stuffs like this. Sometimes, i wish this coro will continue let us turn in and develop our region. Directly or indirectly, we will know those parasiting others.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by ZaramT: 1:38am On Apr 04, 2020
nijabazaar:
Beautiful.

Coronavirus might just be the push we needed in this country ( I meant southern Nigeria, of course)

It might spurr us to , I don't know...more innovation.

You mean Southern Nigeria Country? Lol
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by Tlyon(m): 2:23am On Apr 04, 2020
I still dey wait make e reach here for calabar south,I can say these is the first thing I would notice the said governor do.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by stanliwise(m): 2:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Funny enough gloves is more important than face mask in preventing the spread of this corona viruse
not true
Glove prevents contact.
Face mask prevent spreading from an infected person to an uninfected person.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by richidinho(m): 3:00am On Apr 04, 2020
dmltoyin:
I personally think this is a total was of time. Is it medically proven that the material used in making the mask can shield the virus. There a specific materials and design in which this medical masks are being made to shield the virus and properly protect and cover the mouth and nose. Sharing this mask to the public with a guarantee of safety might have a negative effect. Unless that fabric is medically proven to shield the virus, this is a total waste of time and material.

Prof that don't even know why people wears face mask, nawa for u o
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by richidinho(m): 3:01am On Apr 04, 2020
tollyboy5:
doing something is better than doing nothing, the ladies nose mask covers her face better than that of the governor. nobody is 100% sure on ways to avoid the virus people just know it airborne so just all you can and stay safe.
Corona virus is not an airborne disease
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by BluePrincee: 3:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Lol that is a lie. If you have gloves and no mask you can touch your face unconsciously with your infected glove and gbam you have it.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by sakssey23: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=dmltoyin post=88071163]I personally think this is a total was of time. Is it medically proven that the material used in making the mask can shield the virus. There a specific materials and design in which this medical masks are being made to shield the virus and properly protect and cover the mouth and nose. Sharing this mask to the public with a guarantee of safety might have a negative effect. Unless that fabric is medically proven to shield the virus, this is a total waste of time and material.

I would disagree with you as I believe it's not a waste of time but making use of adequate resources.
The mask itself is regarded as a PPE (personal protective equipment)
- as such would help to minimize the spread of mouth particles (when sneezing, coughing etc.) acting as a shield.

However, the standards and requirements of social distancing / physical distancing and hand washing is key and should be maintained as they are paramount in reducing the spread of the virus.

Education should play a role in enlightening the public about the proper usage and wearing of the mask and letting them know it is not a safety guarantee as referenced in your notes.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by concritic: 4:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Not true brother, I beg to disagree!
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by dmltoyin(m): 5:02am On Apr 04, 2020
richidinho:

Prof that don't even know why people wears face mask, nawa for u o
student, teach me.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by favour32(m): 5:28am On Apr 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

Dem think say protective face mask against covid19 na anyone you see like the surgical masks wey every Tom,Dick and Harry dey wear wey get zero protection against covid19.
If you know you know
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by Babadhe: 5:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Is this a news? !
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by soojar(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

This is not a N95 medical mask and these types of mask is not meant to shield you from any virus. It is just like any clothing material to prevent you spreading the virus into the environment. It only protects you if you maintain some distance from where the virus is coming from like someone coughing or sneezing directly on your face.

This type of mask is just like any of the ones you have always being seeing no matter what shape they take as long as they are not the medical masks
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by luluosas(m): 6:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Good one.
But as the coronavirus pandemic keep killing people around the world, let's embrace Jesus Christ as our own Lord and personal Saviour, so as to book a place with Him for eternity in heaven when we die.
Cheers all
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by Moikiitos: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2020
sarrki:
Governor Ben ayade of cross river state on inspection while he instructs the Cross River garment factory to produce face mask due to shortages in the market.

At least after this COVID-19 is over...there won't be any need to import face mask. Now, naija can produce it. Una see nna self... stupid leaders with no visions.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by bamasite2: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Stop this lie!
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by g4gerald: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2020
dmltoyin:

So its not medically proven and u're already calling it waste of time.
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by Tonyspecial(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Higgies:
Who Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria? Italian Man. What is the name? We Don't Know. What about the picture? We didn't see.
20 people have been cured and Discharge from Corona Virus. What did they used to treat them? We don't know
A Chinese Billionaire donated Kits to Nigeria to curtail Corona Virus. Where are the items? We have not seen. Who has received any of such items? We don't Know
Individual and corporate bodies have been donating billions of naira to FG. Where is the money? We don't know. What has the money be used for? We don't know.
Other countries have released Trillions and Billions to their Citizens to cushion for Stay at Home. Where is our country? We have not seen. What have our Government done for us?
nothing ooh
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by Bighead9: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2020
The difference is clear between this and that Abba made germ infested, Mask factory. grin

Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by g4gerald: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2020
showafrica:

Yea, southerners are good innovators. Aba is doing, akwaibom just joined. Innoson says he is capable to. Produce ventilators.. But we have not heard anything coming from the north. If not that the south governors were subjected to slavery, thry for dey push for stuffs like this. Sometimes, i wish this coro will continue let us turn in and develop our region. Directly or indirectly, we will know those parasiting others.
A greater percentage of the food Nigerians consume comes from the north
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by Reference(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Higgies:
Who Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria? Italian Man. What is the name? We Don't Know. What about the picture? We didn't see.
20 people have been cured and Discharge from Corona Virus. What did they used to treat them? We don't know
A Chinese Billionaire donated Kits to Nigeria to curtail Corona Virus. Where are the items? We have not seen. Who has received any of such items? We don't Know
Individual and corporate bodies have been donating billions of naira to FG. Where is the money? We don't know. What has the money be used for? We don't know.
Other countries have released Trillions and Billions to their Citizens to cushion for Stay at Home. Where is our country? We have not seen. What have our Government done for us?

Failure of citizenship. Citizens of nations where these lofty ideals prevail fight for them. Look at the governor of NewYork or California criticise the Federal goverment and boldly demand for things to happen.

See doctors in the US, Italy and the UK openly criticise the healthcare system on PPE while our doctors here wimper to work barechested.

See companies in the US berate the relief package of 1 trillion as inadequate while ours are silent but active in cutting salaries and sacking workers already. Even hospitals here are cutting jobs and wages due to lockdown while in China and Korea the wages of health profesisonals were raised in the heat of the pandemic.

We are just too ignorant and docile in this country as a people to make any meaningful progress.

You can manage your resources, manage your posessions even manage your vision, purpose and objectives but I have never seen a nation come together to manage poor governance....
Re: Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar by mickelkingz(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.