Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? (516 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by CowbellY: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guys, I've been on Nairaland a while but it took me a while to navigate to this area.

This lockdown has been taking a toll on me man. I've been in the house for 18 days now!.

I'm bored. I've watched all my movies, read all my books and I can't even work anymore. Just looking for folks to "hangout" with virtually now.

We can chat, call, video call, house party, Skype, zoom anyone.

I'm not looking for dates. Haha. Just casual and chill vibes.

Please don't post your number, send me a DM. I'll reply you or if you're bold enough, you can leave your number openly here.

(my number is somewhere on my profile too).

Hope this works. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by naijafella(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guy; go take your test first so you dont come and infect people. Biko.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by naijafella(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guy; go take your test first so you dont come and infect people with covid 19 Biko. embarassed
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
CowbellY:
Guys, I've been on Nairaland a while but it took me a while to navigate to this area.

This lockdown has been taking a toll on me man. I've been in the house for 18 days now!.

I'm bored. I've watched all my movies, read all my books and I can't even work anymore. Just looking for folks to "hangout" with virtually now.

We can chat, call, video call, house party, Skype, zoom anyone.

I'm not looking for dates. Haha. Just casual and chill vibes.

Please don't post your number, send me a DM. I'll reply you or if you're bold enough, you can leave your number openly here.

(my number is somewhere on my profile too).

Hope this works. cheesy cheesy cheesy
well am on freebasics, if you a. Sub for me, I can keep you company and give you gist, as in real life experience jist, I ain't gay o
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2020
CowbellY:
18 days?
I guess you are not based in Nigeria

There is one thing absent the list of things you have done, except you don't like video games
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by CowbellY: 2:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

18 days?
I guess you are not based in Nigeria

There is one thing absent the list of things you have done, except you don't like video games

Forgot to mention that. I just finished NFS Most Wanted for the 3rd time again. cry.

Side bar: I was banned twice after I posted here yesterday. Did I flout any rule ? Is there a way to post here ?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by CowbellY: 2:16am On Apr 04, 2020
naijafella:
Guy; go take your test first so you dont come and infect people with covid 19 Biko. embarassed

I pray God heals you.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2020
CowbellY:

Forgot to mention that. I just finished NFS Most Wanted for the 3rd time again. cry.
Seriously?
wow, are you sure you are not spending more than 24hrs for a day

Besides NFS is quite easy, try playing deadpool, u won't know when u spend the whole day on it, spoilt my Xbox pad while trying to pass a stage...
Re: How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ? by CowbellY: 2:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Seriously?
wow, are you sure you are not spending more than 24hrs for a day

Besides NFS is quite easy, try playing deadpool, u won't know when u spend the whole day on it, spoilt my Xbox pad while trying to pass a stage...

I don't want to go into gaming so I don't become addicted. I've been there before. Lol.

I'll watch La Casa De Lapel today though

(1) (Reply)

Matured And Lonely Ladies In Lagos Only. / Weak Pennies Treatment: How Can I Improve My Erectile Dysfunction? / Why Do Babes Like Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.