Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Work From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home (492 Views)

Freelance Work From Home As A Personalized Internet Assessor At Lionbridge / 15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home by FivePeas: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to me at Tradecorner7@gmail.com.

Your mentorship begins immediately.

Thanks for reading

Do not drop your email on this post, I won't treat it. Send an email to the contact provided.
Re: Work From Home by marksleek25: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Story teller. Scammer.
Re: Work From Home by FivePeas: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
marksleek25:
Story teller. Scammer.

Tell what you did here let the people judge. Till then, keep off my path
Re: Work From Home by marksleek25: 12:30am On Apr 03, 2020
FivePeas:

Tell what you did here let the people judge. Till then, keep off my path
you owe writers
Re: Work From Home by FivePeas: 1:59am On Apr 03, 2020
marksleek25:
you owe writers

Isn't this shameless. Why not state clearly what transpired and what you did.

Please if you can't state what you did get lost. It will do your life more good to fix your dysfunctionalities than blackmail.
Re: Work From Home by marksleek25: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2020
FivePeas:

Isn't this shameless. Why not state clearly what transpired and what you did.

Please if you can't state what you did get lost. It will do your life more good to fix your dysfunctionalities than blackmail.
Re: Work From Home by FivePeas: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
marksleek25:
lol blackmail my ass! I delivered 12K words and you're owe me 5K till now. Pay up before u change username up and down

If I were you I'll fix your broken character. Tell them what transpired let them judge and not your twisted version of your damaged attitude. Continue with your instability, don't take action for your own life. SMH. You think blackmails unsettles me. You've missed. You're dealing with a wrong person on that. I repeast go work on your miserable self before you hurt yourself. I won't entertain you beyond this juncture
Re: Work From Home by marksleek25: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Work From Home by FivePeas: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2020
marksleek25:
haha haha miserable for where? Lol I delivered 12K words you wan deny that part? Lol funny guy. I'm not blackmailing, I'm letting others know your style. Simple. Tada grin

Okay. Continue. Enjoy it. Best of luck
Re: Work From Home by wordsNOTswords(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2020
I'm interested. Check your email.
Re: Work From Home by FivePeas: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2020
FivePeas:
Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to me at Tradecorner7@gmail.com.

Your mentorship begins immediately.

Thanks for reading

Do not drop your email on this post, I won't treat it. Send an email to the contact provided.

Apply

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In UK, Ireland, Canada With OET & IELTS / Vacancy In A Filling Station / Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.