Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment (806 Views)

After Rejecting Nigeria’s Request For Ebola Drug, America Gives It To Spain / Which Is The Best Online Payment Solution In Nigeria / Can One Make Online Payment With His Skye Visa Creditcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by diamondd(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2007
i personally think its messed up rejecting nigerian's credit card to register for exams or purshase online. and seriously i dunt blame them they just trying to prevent scams
what do you guys think!!!
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2007
Have you ever been a victim of Identity Fraud? When it comes to Nigerians, you know we have a "tough" reputation for wonders and magic! cheesy
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by diamondd(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2007
well almost but was smart enough to know the difference. men i just think its real bad reputation to be crown one of the #1 scam country in the world
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2007
Some of us have not recovered and the damage is still unfolding! If you accept Nigerian credit or debit cards, you will be liquidated in less than six months and without trace. You will not be able to collect all your payments and you will be scarred for life!
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by diamondd(f): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2007
that's one scary info! u making me not want to come home atall
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2007
Why? We must all go home. You just have to be smart about the decisions you make.
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by diamondd(f): 2:41am On Jun 06, 2007
ok mister, but dunt you think itsrather ridiculous even the one over here in the states are getting arrested alot these days
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 3:29am On Jun 06, 2007
Not all of us! In fact just a few that are causing this havoc! The crimes are so bad that it looks like all Nigerians are criminals!
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by diamondd(f): 4:59am On Jun 06, 2007
you are absolutely right. are you in USA if you are have you now notice that if you travelling by air once the type in your name and its found in the directory of possible nigerian names they issue an SSS on your ticket all because you are nigerian. i just think its messed up. and aint nobody doing nothing about this
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 5:33am On Jun 06, 2007
We just have to change our ways! Clean up and have a zero tolerance for crime! Till then, no one will take us seriously.
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by fekuti: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2007
there can never be 0 tolerance for crime, never.
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 5:39am On Jun 06, 2007
True! But that is what Nigeria should aim for to be 25% realized! Nigerians need shock therapy!
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by diamondd(f): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2007
shock therapy i like dat! so militia wot kind of shock therapy do you suggest
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2007
Nuclear bomb like Hiroshima or something like Pearl Harbour where there will be no rich or poor! I think everyone will sit up! cool
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by fekuti: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
don't joke with stuff like that o, it's serious. the radiation from that blast is still roaming the atmosphere btw.
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by MILITIA(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
Okay! You give us ya own solution!
Re: Rejecting Nigerians Online Payment by diamondd(f): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2007
hehe abeg i get family for lagos ooooooooo militia

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Welcome Me / Shalom / Goodbye 2008: Here We Come, 2009! (Your Predictions For 2009)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.