Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

11 Things That You Are Wasting Money On & How To Stop Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Things That You Are Wasting Money On & How To Stop Them (744 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Things That You Are Wasting Money On & How To Stop Them by darkstar6971(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
11 Things That You Are Wasting Money On & How to Stop Them

All of us are wasting money at some point. I would be lying if I said that I don’t waste money. The discovery that a lot of my money was going down the drain indeed came as a shock. And that led me to find ways and means to prevent this waste of money.

Maybe you’re also in a situation that causes you to waste of money. I’m not saying you’re wasting money willingly. In fact, a lot of this money gets wasted without our knowledge.

11 Things That Are Wasting Money

Stop Wasting Money
“Before you can transform your wallet from poor to rich, you’ve got to transform your spirit from poor to rich,” says Robert Kiyosaki, the noted American entrepreneur and author of the bestseller book, ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad.’

What he means is that we have to experience a complete or total mindset change to become rich. And one of the ways to become rich is by preventing the waste of money.

Therefore, check whether you’re wasting money on any of these 11 things.

Read the 11 things you like wasting money on here https://amebo9ja.com/11-things-that-you-are-wasting-money-on-how-to-stop-them/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Your Aluminium Sliding, Casement Windows And Doors / . / Business That Can Earn You 3k, 4k Or 5k Per Day In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.