Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? (282 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / USA Sniping Chinese Face Masks Bound For France - French Politicians Accuse US / The Agonies Of Sudden Death Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by Anwons(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
In a thread here, I saw a post of Europe evacuating their people from Nigeria. A question came my mind, Europe and Nigeria, which is better now?

Though, that's not the reason for this post. As we all know, infrastructure in Nigeria today is at sorry state due to negligence of our leaders from the local, state and federal government.

Like the popular proverbs says, "As you dress your bed, so you shall lie on it" is exactly the unfortunate situation they(politicians) found themselves today. Talking about infrastructure once again especially the health sector which of course, is one area that most of politicians including our president uses to not only for vacation or tourist, but to syphon money as well.
As it is well said, "Time is pregnant" is the fair deal available to all Nigerians today irrespective of class or social strata.

Now, here is the question, how come all of a sudden, the abroad medical visit, vacation or tourist as it may be described by them automatically seized? Including those of them that are trial that also turned to political Nollywood actors or comedians?
*Does it mean they are no longer sick that supposed to be treated abroad?
*Or have they finally find suitable and capable hospital in Nigeria?
*Could it also be that their health challenge has developed resistance to overseas
treatment?
*Maybe, we truely have standard medical facilities and they deliberately refused to
patronise indigenous medicare as the case maybe?
*Is it also to say that they(politicians) can actually survive without foreign trip for
medicare?

Maybe, I'm yet to ask the right question. You may do well to add yours.
Re: Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by rusher14: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2020
It's actually a good time to hear Dino and Fayose's cases.
Re: Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by WickedProducer(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Fear of COVID 19 grin

1 Like

Re: Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by Larryfest(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2020
I think I'm more concerned none of them is talking about 2023 right now, Oshiomole/ Obaseki palaver seems to be on hold too, no one even gives a Bleep whatever happens to Sanusi right now also PDP/APC war of words seems to be silent, everything political is presently dead as they have all gone into hiding trying to run away from Corobaby.... Useless politicians/thieves in offices.

3 Likes

Re: Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by Anwons(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2020
WickedProducer:
Fear of COVID 19 grin

Lol, that means they actually survive here without going overseas for treatment. After all, death is inevitable anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by Anwons(m): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Larryfest:
I think I'm more concerned none of them is talking about 2023 right now, Oshiomole/ Obaseki palaver seems to be on hold too, no one even gives a Bleep whatever happens to Sanusi right now also PDP/APC war of words seems to be silent, everything political is presently dead as they have all gone into hiding trying to run away from Corobaby....

On point, even Amaechi and Wike are ice water
Re: Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by Anwons(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2020
It's truly a time of sober reflection if they are sincere
Re: Why All Of Sudden, Our Politicians Are No Longer Having Medical Challenge? by Anwons(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=WickedProducer post=88040541]Fear of COVID 19

If they're afraid of COVID-19 and refused to travel abroad now and they're not dead, that means even without COVID-19 they can still take medicare here and survive.

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Nigeria Committed 1.2billion Naira To Support Fg Fight Covid19 / My Stomach Is Shaking And Vibrating Sometimes I Feel Like Is Turning Me. Please / Corona Virus(mallam Nasir Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.