Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Are They Locking Us Down And In Darkness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are They Locking Us Down And In Darkness? (149 Views)

What To Do To A Landlord That As Kept Me In Darkness For 5 Months / The Day New York Went Into 30 Hours Darkness 15 Years Ago(Photos) / Rain Oil Boss And Anioma Petroleum Ceo Pays Phcn To Throw Asaba Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Locking Us Down And In Darkness? by TruthHurts100: 1:10am On Apr 03, 2020
I know this won't make front page but let's ask the question.

Why are we on lockdown and they have kept us in darkness? Why are they doing all their best to shut us off all news?
Why is airtel and mtn 4G suddenly become messy? Why has Ikeja Electric suddenly are keeping us in darkness?

Why is it that it's only the elites that are testing positive to Covid-19?

Why are the Chinese pulling down the 5G masts in Wuhan?

Is it true that we are locked down and shut off the news because 5G masts are presently being installed?

Is it Covid-19 that was killing in China or the radiation from the 5G network?

We need answers.

This thread might be pull down.

Let's think please.
Re: Why Are They Locking Us Down And In Darkness? by Maccarthy(m): 1:21am On Apr 03, 2020
I have another theory that might interest you.

CHINA: World leaders do you all have any issue you want me to help with?

WORLD LEADERS: Yes, over population leading to global warming

CHINA: I can arrange something

*** Months later

CHINA: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome may I present to you CORONA VIRUS!

*** Applauds from WORLD LEADERS

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Chinese Cleaver - Blade Styles And Uses / Brief Information About Gazebo And Wood Composite Decking In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.