Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Free Internet To Support Online Education During This Coronavirus Period - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Internet To Support Online Education During This Coronavirus Period (236 Views)

What Is Learning Contract And How does It Support online Learning? / Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet To Support Online Education During This Coronavirus Period by Timijo(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2020
One of the biggest internet service providers in Kyrgyzstan gave teachers SIM cards to support online education. Each SIM card contains 60 gigabytes data for one month and it will be renewed at expiration by the megacom company.
I wish GLOBACOM, MTN or AIRTEL can do the same instead of donating billions of naira into the pockets of our careless and self-centred politicians.

We have been on lockdown for about three weeks now in Kyrgyzstan as a quick measure to prevent the spread of coronavirus in the country and schools are resolving to online education. I follow all the happenings in Nigeria everyday and sometimes my heart bled for the hardship and punishment inflicted on Nigerians by selfish government officials. Suffering amidst plenty. I pray for divine intervention in my dear country.

Re: Free Internet To Support Online Education During This Coronavirus Period by Mrshape: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
This would have been helpful to me because at this time I need zoom more than ever before and it consumes data

(1) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Graph Design For 4(four) Weeks. / You Need This / NANS @40: Symbol Of New NANS Says Association's Unity, Reason For Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.