Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Engaging The Power Of Scriptural Declaration In Winning The War Against Covid-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Engaging The Power Of Scriptural Declaration In Winning The War Against Covid-19 (207 Views)

Engaging the power of scriptural declaration in winning the war against covid-19 / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engaging The Power Of Scriptural Declaration In Winning The War Against Covid-19 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Engaging the Power of Scriptural Declaration in Winning the War Against Coronavirus

Introduction

It is wisdom that wins the war not strength

Ecc. 9:14-18 (read)

1 Sam. 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

It is strategy that wins the war not number

1 Sam. 14:6 And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.

Is. 31:1-5 (read)

It is enquiry that wins the war not might

2 Sam. 5:19 And David enquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go up to the Philistines? wilt thou deliver them into mine hand? And the LORD said unto David, Go up: for I will doubtless deliver the Philistines into thine hand.

Declaration of faith is a spiritual weapon in calming every storm around our lives

Mat. 8:26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

For example, whatever God said at creation was what God saw

Gen. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Whatever Moses said all through his time of confrontation with Pharaoh was what Moses saw

Exo. 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Exo. 12:51 And it came to pass the selfsame day, that the LORD did bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their armies.

We must continue to say, ‘*we have the victory*’, having prayed in agreement against the further spread of coronavirus

Mat. 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Engaging The Power Of Scriptural Declaration In Winning The War Against Covid-19 by StephenSammie001(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm ride on pastor oooo

(1) (Reply)

Angels Ascending And Descending / Since.outbreak Of Covid19 Y Is My Prayer To God Not Crossing The Electric Pole. / We Now Have Charlatans And Fakers Of Miracles - Pastor Ashimolowo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.