Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today (736 Views)

Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / John Obi Mikel: An Agent Once Offered Me $70,000 When I Was 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today by oshozondii: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Former Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi, is on the verge of joining Brazilian club, Botafogo, with the deal likely to be concluded on Friday (today).

Mikel is a free agent after terminating his contract with Turkish club, Trabzonspor, in March due to comments he made on coronavirus on Instagram.

According to reports on Yahoo Sports, the 32-year-old has been negotiating for a few days with the Rio club and there is optimism within the board that a deal could be made for the Nigerian soon.

Botafogo has already made an official proposal and are awaiting Mikel’s reply until Friday (today) with sources revealing he is having a talk about the deal with his long-term partner, Olga Dyachenko.

Botafogo decided to go for the Nigerian after they failed to land former Ivory Coast international, Yaya Toure.

Mikel had featured in 27 games for Trabzonspor this season, anchoring them to the top of the league table.
https://punchng.com/mikel-set-to-join-botafogo/
Re: John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today by Ninethmare: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2020
embarassed
Re: John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today by ojun50(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Sha coro no dey there
Re: John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today by emirateprince: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Ok
Re: John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today by StephenSammie001(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice move Mikel.

Wish you the best

But I kept saying it, that move to Chelsea didn't make his career to really hit the jackpot. I don't understand why the dude turned down man.utd move at the last minute, would have been such a great move for him but all in all, he's been a nice football career foe him still, over the years.
Re: John Obi Mikel Set To Sign For Brazilian Club, Botafogo Today by Mraphel: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Mikel better go into business bf that sophisticated oyinbo malato wrectch am undecided

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester Match Today, Tuesday 7/7/20 By 8:15pm News / My Heist Plan. Join Me Now Free. / 1.4odds @ Its Best... Guaranteed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.