Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner (1598 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJusIArXFI

'Where is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-Okoye tackles Lagos Commissioner for Health, Akin Abayomi

Lola Omotayo-Okoye, wife of singer Peter Okoye, last night posted a video on Instagram in which she asked the Commissioner for Health in Lagos State, Professor Akin Abayomi, to reveal the whereabouts of president Buhari's Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, who is currently in Lagos to treat himself for Coronavirus.

Abba Kyari tested positive for COVID-19 last week and on Sunday, March 29th, was moved from Abuja to Lagos for treatment.

The Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Professor Abayomi at a recent press briefing, said he has no knowledge of the whereabouts of Kyari in the state. The Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, has also told newsmen that he cannot reveal the whereabouts of Kyari as every patient has a right to privacy, thereby sparking reports that the President’s aide was not in any isolation centre.

Lola who is apparently displeased that Abayomi has refused to disclose Kyari's location, shared a video online to make her stand known. In the video, Lola demanded to know Kyari's whereabouts.

Watch the video above.

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Lola "quarter pass, oshi fe trend. After one. Original attention seeker extra" . Kuro n be.

Gbess Mafo
Ah Mafo
Ko si eyan be jowo Mafo

2 Likes

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by allthingsgood: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Stupid girl face ya front

1 Like

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2020
This woman should focus on Mr p failed solo musical career.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

2 Likes

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2020
allthingsgood:
Stupid girl face ya front

Very stupid girl. That Mr. P is a Doofus too for watching her embarrass them both like this.

Who can read the message of the health Minister below and not understand it is directed at desperados like this Lola?

So desperate to trend she went public over what is not her business, or that of any Nigerian for that matter, only to expose her lack of intellect and common sense. Abba Kyari's whereabout does not concern her. Dumb Celebs will just go for face alone and never marry intelligent and classy women. Shior.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/minister-denies-knowledge-of-abba-kyaris-whereabouts-in-lagos/%3famp=1

Responding to a question during the Presidential task force briefing in Abuja on Wednesday, the health minister said Kyari’s location was not important, adding that the President’s chief of staff had a right to privacy.

Ehanire said, “I want to repeat that every person, including each of you here, has a right to privacy. Each of you has the right to tell anyone whether you have been screened or whether you have tested negative or positive and that right is also granted to those who are in public office or VIPs

“Some VIPs have chosen to disclose by themselves; some have authorised that their own result can be announced and I announced mine, the SGF gave me the permission to announce his, the Vice-President also gave us permission.

“For those who didn’t give us the permission, we don’t announce their results and we don’t tell you who is positive or negative and we don’t go into the fact of whether they are in treatment or not because it is not part of what the public needs to know.

But let me tell you that all those who are screened and found positive, whether VIP or common man, are all in good care and in custody and are being properly taken care of.”

1 Like

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by NobleAngell(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2020
I hate to admit but he's right. Lola go and cook for Andre and Penelope(or whatever the name is).
Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2020
This lagos state commissioner of health is so cute. Must have been very handsome years ago.

1 Like

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by festacman(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Haha
Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by sydneyboss(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
This woman should focus on Mr p failed solo musical career.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Lola omotayo okoye I know

But who is ada ogwashi

Mr P failed solo career is better than ur entire career.

3 Likes

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by Tmb78(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2020
sydneyboss:

Lola omotayo okoye I know

But who is ada ogwashi

Mr P failed solo career is better than ur entire career.
That ada oga shit needs some sense,I swear.
But your mouth ehn!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
What was even her business in the man's whereabouts?

1 Like

Re: 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner by sydneyboss(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tmb78:
That ada oga shit needs some sense,I swear.
But your mouth ehn!!!

grin grin

Let's drink to lockdown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Beauty Queen, Felicia Boco Kicks Off "Back To School" Campaign / Bbnaija Praise Rocks Kaisha A$$ At Kiddwaya Ciroc Party(video) / Ubi Franklin Stirs Controversies After Hyping Chioma On Instagram With Love Emoj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.