Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade (43999 Views)

Who Are The 11 Million Nigerians Verified By Tunji Ojo's Company / Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Proffdada: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

This is Nigeria, not ISIS bro
of course, just like the present admin replaced major power posts
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by NJPot(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
paix:
Is he a terror or a terrorist?

He is both

2 Likes

Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by olaks4real(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2020

Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by BigIyanga: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Did Nigerians vote for Abba Kyari?

Is Abba Kyari relief materials or cash to average Nigerians?

Someone admitted of contracting the virus . He is being take care of just like any other infected person.

Why all this noise about an employee of the president Buhari.

Quick recovery jare Abba Kyari.

because common sense is lost on you. because he sees himself as demi-god.. therefore nobody should ask questions even though he’s fed, paid and taken care of, with our money? because he sees himself as above the law, he refused to quarantine and isolate after coming back from Egypt and EU... Keep praising them cos they dont give AF about u.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by helinues: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
BigIyanga:

because common sense is lost on you. because he sees himself as demi-god.. therefore nobody should ask questions even though he’s fed, paid and taken care of, with our money? because he sees himself as above the law, he refused to quarantine and isolate after coming back from Egypt and EU... Keep praising them cos they dont give AF about u.

Have you asked about how Bauchi , Oyo and Kaduna state Governors faring after contracting the virus?
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Jostoman: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
DD29:
Why Should The Journalist Be More Concernd About Abba Kyari While There Are Over 100 Covid 19 Infected Persons In The Country.Sometimes I Wonder How Some Journalist Thinks And Behave
they want to sell Abba kyari propaganda for us by force
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by jabolo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
ijustdey:

As for Kyari, people have their impressions about him, some formed from the partisan and tribalistic prejudices expressed in social media. I don’t form views from that source, or some of the irresponsible pieces of journalism we have around. If experience has taught me anything, it’s that it’s not all the time the crowd is right. And in case I need to know who a public figure really is, I ask relevant and appropriately informed Nigerians.
https://punchng.com/living-in-fear-of-abba-kyari/

I read the OP with interest and can share some of the sentiment expressed.

The distorted image of Kyari serves some people well, as a trojan horse to package all their current frustrations with the current administration (of course there is a valid reason for such frustrations, this Government has not performed. Period).

There is widespread cynicism in the populace so this image finds fertile ground as it is magnified many times over, especially with the ready access to opinions disguised as 'news' these days.

Maybe I'll also state this here. From my interactions, he is nowhere near the evil genius he is portrayed. He is driven, yes, but his constituency is the Presidency towards which he projects that zeal - Alas, that's in his job description. He is extremely well regarded in the international community and considered above board. He is also quite simple, no airs.

Disclaimer: I do not have any axe to grind with anyone but I have the luxury of forming this opinion from hands-on interaction with the man so I can easily discount many of the stories going around. Many do not have that luxury, I understand so ... no abuse.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by BigIyanga: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

Have you asked about how Bauchi , Oyo and Kaduna state Governors faring after contracting the virus?
Yes.. also., those are are not being taken care with FG money. You’re logically incapable of processing the difference??
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by desmond2pk: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
It is the riddle effect of the military junta of 1983. The evil buhari did in 1983 is still hunting us. Now, some zombies pushed him in again for another evil which we don't know how long it will take to cure the country of his first evil
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by helinues: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
BigIyanga:

Yes.. also., those are are not being taken care with FG money. You’re logical incapable of processing the difference??

Now that you are asking about their well beings, how much have you been credited?
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Gandollaar(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:

One can easily predict your age with all the gibberish you always type

Employer of Buhari you mean? You lack the sagacity to put mouth in politics. Buhari is lazy intellectually hence why he put his works on his VP but because the VP was getting the popularity due to how he handle things, the cabal felt Buhari might lose second term hence why Osibanjo was politically humiliated and relegated to some official works that Don't even beneath a minister

For Buhari to feel secure, he imposed the works on HIS COS who happened to be his cousin. Just to pass bills, Kyari and some mumu have to traveled to England to meet Buhari which is constitutionally wrong when the VP/acting president was in the country

Since The VP had been relegated and the COS have taken governance, things had been upside down. People abuse Buhari for being nepotistic but little did they know it was Abba kyari making those appointment

All the ministers slot didn't elude Abba kyari, fashola took us to 7,000megawatt in his time as min of power despite emboldened with many portfolio he managed to take us to 7,000megawatt, only for Abba to assigned min of power to a mallam that had not even handle estate electricity before and you saying jargons. Go and check our megawatt now

Now that Abba kyari is on medical bed, the VP was given back what he should have being in control and yet you want someone that had rendered this country useless to be well?

Seems you've malaria in your brain

Haba! You again? You get bad mouth o!

Wetin dey quareh you and Helinues make I settle am?
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Seventy7kings: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
If Abba Kayari die today, millions of Abba Kayari would rise tomorrow to occupy his space.

Manama Duara is the person that nominated Kayari.

Just like Lawal Duara the former head of DSS that was fired, there's another Bichi waiting.

Yes, Namdi Kanu is an Ebira man that keeps wishing Buhari's death and first broke the news about Kayari in a Cuba hospital to the cheers of his followers who are Yorubas.

shocked man, this your replies na gbas gbos grin
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by nextstep(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
I usually take time to read long stories, but this one was so boring, I stopped after two paragraphs.

TLDR... as Dr. Enahire dey fear to name names, speculation continues unabated.

1 Like

Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by jcross19: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
If Abba Kayari die today, millions of Abba Kayari would rise tomorrow to occupy his space.

Manama Duara is the person that nominated Kayari.

Just like Lawal Duara the former head of DSS that was fired, there's another Bichi waiting.

Yes, Namdi Kanu is an Ebira man that keeps wishing Buhari's death and first broke the news about Kayari in a Cuba hospital to the cheers of his followers who are Yorubas.

no sense!!!! at all......... government that enforced sit at home but no light, no food or government assistance nothing to point for and you are celebrating them !. well God shall visit everyone of this evil government.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by MYHUBBY: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Gandollaar:
Haba! You again? You get bad mouth o!

Wetin dey quareh you and Helinues make I settle am?

He knows nothing about politics and Democratic settings works, if the guy can leave his parents house he will get some senses

Na democracy Nigeria dey practised? People were locked down just as it was in other countries we are emulating yet no provision to ease their depression and one useless dummies who still struggle will be here defending Buhari while Yusuf enjoy the luxury life

Some people existing as a human might be one of the regret of God after all
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by noziz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which kind epistle be this na. Even though na sit at home period. I know even get that strength to read dis kind thing, wey I never chop belleful for the sit at home. I can't come and kill myself by myself!

Abeg those wey read ham, help me summarise wetin the mongo park write!

1 Like

Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Miyachi: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Some of these comments... Great article, the author wasn't writing against Kyari, rather he was writing against a attitude that we are all guilty of. A typical Nigerian wouldn't stand for what is right if it would adversely affect them. Maybe because we don't care, but mostly because of fear - fear to lose a job or other benefits.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Dollabiz: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Reallt
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by ledaman: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't want him dead but, I don't want back to Villa!
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by olax02(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pls is this Abba Kyari or what; special more than thousand of people with good reputation that have lost their life to COVID-19? They should keep on hiding him. The truth shall be reveal someday...meanwhile, quick recovery ABBA..
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Salatavor:
Well, the coming days are pregnant. We will soon know who to fear, God or man.

he keep using
this ought to be the case in a democratic dispensation

Nigeria is no more a democracy since 2015

is this man sleeping

1 Like

Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
olax02:
Pls is this Abba Kyari or what; special more than thousand of people with good reputation that have lost their life to COVID-19? They should keep on hiding him. The truth shall be reveal someday...meanwhile, quick recovery ABBA..

abba kyari 2.0 loading he may even get shorter forgive his native mother tongue in the process .
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by jaxxy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abba kyari reminds me of diezani in Jonathans admistration. Just that one was more corrupt.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by OdefaGirl(f): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Onyekachi419:
If Abba kyari survives glory be to God but if the chief of staffs dies glory be to God.
I rest my case kiss

Cute baby grin grin
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Gandollaar(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:

He knows nothing about politics and Democratic settings works, if the guy can leave his parents house he will get some senses

Na democracy Nigeria dey practised? People were locked down just as it was in other countries we are emulating yet no provision to ease their depression and one useless dummies who still struggle will be here defending Buhari while Yusuf enjoy the luxury life

Some people existing as a human might be one of the regret of God after all
No vex. Forgive am.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by Deyemz(f): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by McTobe(m): 1:33am On Apr 04, 2020
This whole Cabal thing, can you really rule without a kitchen cabinet? The success or failure of any government depends on how intelligent, effective, dependable your kitchen cabinet are. So Abba Kyari must be very intelligent, effective & dependable for PMB to trust him so much. It is called IRON LAW OF OLIGARCHY.
Caveat: I AM NOT A PARTY MAN JUST SPEAKING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by McTobe(m): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2020
grin bad guy read between the lines
Niceman4u:
This mongo park of a writer is subtly looking for a job from Abba Kyari.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by rhames(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/living-in-fear-of-abba-kyari/

We Nigerians voted these demons into power in the first place so we don't have to complain. When next they bring N5000 and one bag of rice for ten households, we are now free to make a choice.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by klassicview: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Zombies don't know the duties of a chief of staff to a president. Please google it. Nigerians don't know their right from their left.
Re: Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade by 9jaRealist: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Niceman4u:
This mongo park of a writer is subtly looking for a job from Abba Kyari.

Not even that subtle...
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.