Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus (503 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by EmekaBlue(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Former Marseille president Pape Diouf has died, aged 68, after suffering with coronavirus, the club have announced.

The Senegalese was president between 2005 and 2009 when the French club finished second in Ligue 1 twice and reached two Coupe de France finals.

The club went on to win a first French league title in 18 years in 2010.

"Pape will remain in the hearts of the Marseillais forever, as one of the great architects in the club's history," the club tweeted.

source:https://m.scooper.news/detail?newsId=9253778&utm_source=com.transsion.hilauncher

Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Dreal1247: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Rip to him.

1 Like

Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ikcid: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emekablue, your experience with bet9ja as regards the walkover in Table Tennis, how was it resolved??

Did you lose/win/ was the game voided??
Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by EmekaBlue(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikcid:
Emekablue, your experience with bet9ja as regards the walkover in Table Tennis, how was it resolved??

Did you lose/win/ was the game voided??
I want to remain anonymous.

The idiot company refuse to reply my mail. They didn't void the game but rather counted it as loss

Try your luck communicating with the fools
Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ikcid: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I want to remain anonymous.

The idiot company refuse to reply my mail. They didn't void the game but rather counted it as loss

Try your luck communicating with the fools

Oh! I understand your need for privacy
The player you chose absconded and a walkover was awarded against him?? Can you please share the bet screenshot?? Thanks
Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by EmekaBlue(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikcid:

Oh! I understand your need for privacy
The player you chose absconded and a walkover was awarded against him?? Can you please share the bet screenshot?? Thanks
yes...a walkover against d player i went for.

i dont think i can find the screenshot...being kinda long...ive moved on
Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ikcid: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
yes...a walkover against d player i went for.

i dont think i can find the screenshot...being kinda long...ive moved on
Okay boss.... How long did it take for them to settle the bet?

I'm sorry for stressing you and being so inquisitive. I have a scenario here.
Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by EmekaBlue(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikcid:

I understand

just write them...they will see ur urgency and settle it

my took almost 2 full days to be settled
Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikcid:

imagine nairaland has deleted that my post of bank deductions....u see ehn, this nigeria is a bad country with really not caring leaders
Re: Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ikcid: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
imagine nairaland has deleted that my post of bank deductions....u see ehn, this nigeria is a bad country with really not caring leaders
Thanks for your inputs, I really appreciate. There's this bet I placed but according to Sofascore it's a walkover in favor of my choice. I just wanted to know how long it takes them to settle such bets.

Secondly, concerning your post that was deleted. Those mods do things that always bewilder me... The rate they hush people by deleting posts is beyond my understanding.

Good luck though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Premier League To Return On June 12 Behind Closed Doors At Neutral Grounds / Please Can I Watch The Tonight Match On Dstv And Which Channel / Download Video: Manchester Utd Vs Chelsea 1-3 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.