Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Case Closed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Case Closed (624 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / Case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Closed by Generalgurus(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Case Closed by Nbote(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Jus remain in lockdown... We dont need dis ur childish mentality outside.... Our immune system in dis part has gotten used to Malaria and Typhoid which all carry d same symptoms of d covid 19 so it us safe to say we may not experience d same fatality as d west. Why should dey tell U their names? Those ppl have a right to their own privacy...
Re: Case Closed by farano(f): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Smh visit yaba isolation center and hug one patient there..Mtwcheww

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by Gwagone: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2020
I slightly agree with you
Obey the government and pretend you know nothing. Okay.....

Who say no government? shocked
Re: Case Closed by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Nbote:
Jus remain in lockdown... We dont need dis ur childish mentality outside.... Our immune system in dis part has gotten used to Malaria and Typhoid which all carry d same symptoms of d covid 19 so it us safe to say we may not experience d same fatality as d west. Why should dey tell U their names? Those ppl have a right to their own privacy...

Gbam!!!
If u tlk pass dis 1, I go fight u
Spot on bro
God protect us all
Re: Case Closed by ojun50(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Any body force you make you believe
Re: Case Closed by olatunyemi(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Generalgurus:
By main looking of things, we are always informed that cases are being confirmed in the country but not in details. Why can't them tell us their names?
It's only if when the rich ones test positive, they will tell us about them.
Does it means that Coronavirus is Rich people's sickness in Nigeria?
How will people that text positive then test negative within a short period of time.
Does it means that Nigeria have gotten the cure?
According to the information, Nigeria don't have the proper equipments to treat this virus which lead to the donation that some personnel in the country have been doing.

For me No one have This virus in the country. All these things are being acted like a movie.

No hate speech pls... Share your thoughts

you don't know anything about public health. If you doubt the presence of the virus here with other reasons, I might consider it but these reasons you brought are too weak.

1. In medical practice, you are not allowed to reveal the sickness of your patient to third party even their relatives if not necessarily needed. If they tested you positive, you might decide to share it.

2. Immune response matters in covid19 fight, you might get well without hospital help if your immune system is strong to combat it.

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2020
farano:

For a million naira he wont

He needs attention in this thread
Re: Case Closed by Tundenoni(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Are your people aware you're mad?

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by engrelvis(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
farano:
Exactly my sister! No too much talk
Re: Case Closed by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tundenoni:
Are your people aware you're mad?

Unfortunately his people may not know.
I was told by a friend yesterday that a mad man with full manifestation of schizophrenia was brought to the hospital to be treated for malaria and typhoid.
Nigerians are funny people.
Re: Case Closed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
farano:
baby I will make you scream my name and speak in tongues. Chai see as you fine. You are on my fvck wish list. I will make sweet love to you . Hahaha . Just leave that ban button and let me take charge of your body kiss

(1) (Reply)

See The Type Of Face Mask Used By A Man In Niger State. VIDEO / How To Cure Coronavirus With Herb - Dr Adeniyi / HOW TO CURE LOW LIBIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.