Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) (1323 Views)

Let This Shape Take Your Mind Away From Corona Virus (mr Shape) / This Shape Has Nairaland In Mind, Check Your Thinking Ability (mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Stay safe with Mr shape

Fynestboi olawalebabs Richiez laslasticlala
Try it I will post solution later

Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
No one yet?
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stanisbaratheon
Oyatz
Rezos17
Martinez39s
Kylekent59
Fedral9
Brusoj
Rexmy

This question needs your attention.
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by stanisbaratheon: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
120°
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
120°
No sir try again. Otherwise prove by solution
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Rexmy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mrshape:
Stay safe with Mr shape

What does the S stand for?
Is it that the radius of the circles are equivalent to the length of the square
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rexmy:
What does the S stand for?
Is it that the radius of the circles are equivalent to the length of the square
When you see something like that in maths it means they have same area
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Martinez39s(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mrshape:
Stañisbaratheon
Oyãtz
Rezõs17
Martinèz39s
Kylekènt59
Fèdral9
Brusõj
Rèxmy

This question needs your attention.
I will start working on it.
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by stanisbaratheon: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mrshape:

No sir try again. Otherwise prove by solution

Is that not an equilateral triangle??
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by oyatz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
It must be an acute angle.

stanisbaratheon:
120°
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
I will start working on it.
Good
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Is that not an equilateral triangle??
Which Sir?
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by stanisbaratheon: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mrshape:

Which Sir?

The major triangle and the smaller one up top.
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

The major is
The small I can't tell unless with a proof
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by oyatz(m): 2:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Ans= 30°
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by oyatz(m): 2:45am On Apr 04, 2020
The smaller one is an equilateral triangle but the bigger and inverted one big an Isoceles Triangle.

stanisbaratheon:

Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2020
oyatz:
Ans= 30°
No, or rather proof your solution
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Iniobongumoh: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2020
30°
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Kylekent59: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
I haven't solved it. Just seeing it now.

I think it's xx0
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Rexmy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by sinkhole: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mrshape:

No, or rather proof your solution
it looks 30° to me, but not until proven!
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by stanisbaratheon: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrshape:

The major is
The small I can't tell unless with a proof

In that case the answer is 45°
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

In that case the answer is 45°
Not correct sir
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by dejt4u(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Mrshape:
Stay safe with Mr shape

what is the answer?
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2020
dejt4u:
what is the answer?
Oh I forgot
If I lay my hand a pen and paper I will send solution asap
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by dejt4u(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Mrshape:

Oh I forgot
If I lay my hand a pen and paper I will send solution asap
still waiting for this sir
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
dejt4u:
still waiting for this sir
I will do it now
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by JuicyProstitute: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2020
cool
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Rexmy(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

I will do it now
Are you sure you have a solution to this your question... thinking aloud
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Rexmy:

Are you sure you have a solution to this your question... thinking aloud
You want to do give anyway on it?
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Rexmy(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

You want to do give anyway on it?
Smiles... I'm just curious why you are yet to provide the solution as promised.
Re: Let This Shape Keep You Busy During Today's Lockdown (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Rexmy:
Smiles... I'm just curious why you are yet to provide the solution as promised.
Waiting for give away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be The Reason Why Africa Is Retarded? / Best Jamb Result 2023 / ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.