Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (4634 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Appleyard(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
It is sad to note people are already dying in Warri where there is no COVID-19. This buhari government is a failed project.
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
It is sad to note that people are already dying in Warri where there is no COVID-19. This buhari government is a failed project.
Re: . by sunnyanet(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
you sure?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Silly reportage...

4 Likes

Re: . by Ajebaba(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shit is getting messier...I knew these soldiers would come back like a wounded Lion

3 Likes

Re: . by zikter(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
This has all shades of fake news. For one, the soldier who kill the man was identified according to government and security sources. How come you are insinuating the same soldier was killed by youths? What is the source of your news or are you on ground there? Where are the pictures of the 'bloody warri'?. Let us be a bit cautious of what will circulate.

3 Likes

Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
I live close by myself. Once I get a hand on the pics on the latest, I will paste them here.

Army won enter one chance for Warri be that. The youths will now see this as an opportunity to unleash mayhem on security and big privately owned business. This is very sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by slimfit1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buhari has surpassed Babangida and Abacha as the worst government ever yet we elected him the first time he illegally elected himself the second time. This lockdown is to protect the elite not the masses.

5 Likes

Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
zikter:
This has all shades of fake news. For one, the soldier who kill the man was identified according to government and security sources. How come you are insinuating the same soldier was killed by youths? What is the source of your news or are you on ground there? Where are the pictures of the 'bloody warri'?. Let us be a bit cautious of what will circulate.

My friend relax. I live close to the place. The youth attacked some of the soldiers and one eventually died later from the serious beaten he received. The video is even online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by blessgreg: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why Warri people no dey hear word? Una tire person. Common sit at home, una dey come out come try will power.

1 Like

Re: . by GamalNasser: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stupid bastard Fulani Army !!!! Just some days Boko Haram killed 70 of them and we didn't hear a single peem from them but when it's time to attacked innocent unarmed citizens you will see them jumping up and down like gorrilas ...Chad has gone to retaliate on Boko Haram while our womanliness is looking for unarmed youths in Warriors to kill

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by nairaman66(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fake!!!! Fake!! Fake!!!! Nobody was killed during any reprisal attack from anywhere... Stop all these online fake news!!

The personnel has been identified through the help of the LGA chairman and the C.O. Justice will run its course.

1 Like

Re: . by Mystiquefia: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Appleyard:
Warri has turned bloody following the death of an army man killed by enraged residents following the gruesome killing an Innocent young man sent to untimely gave by the soldiers.

Group of Soilders has attacked the people of Warri in retaliation to the death of an army killed after he equally killed a young man for disobeying lockdown order placed by President Muhammadu Buhari as earlier reported by Aynaijang New

Your reportage has no source?
Where In warri do u live?

1 Like

Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
nairaman66:
Fake!!!! Fake!! Fake!!!!

It might be...https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/683e76ca71b3a36dd067b42b67e04b79?client=news

The story is still developing.
Fear no let person come out come.....
Re: . by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
slimfit1:
Buhari has surpassed Babangida and Abacha as the worst government ever yet we elected him the first time he illegally elected himself the second time. This lockdown is to protect the elite not the masses.
How?
Re: . by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Appleyard:
Warri has turned bloody following the death of an army man killed by enraged residents following the gruesome killing an Innocent young man sent to untimely gave by the soldiers.

Group of Soilders has attacked the people of Warri in retaliation to the death of an army killed after he equally killed a young man for disobeying lockdown order placed by President Muhammadu Buhari as earlier reported by Aynaijang New
Almajiri journalist and Army on rampage....yeye..! Buhari only gave order for lockdown on FCT, Lagos and Ogun.
Delta was never included...!
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
blessgreg:
Why Warri people no dey hear word? Una tire person. Common sit at home, una dey come out come try will power.

Agreed. But the army have no excuse for killing the young man. Any way, we are still trying to confirm the latest story. It could have been an exaggeration because many gunshots were heard yesterday in that area.
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Almajiri journalist and Army on rampage....yeye..! Buhari only gave order for lockdown on FCT, Lagos and Ogun.
Delta was never included...!

Are you saying there is no lockdown in delta? I live here, man.
Re: . by nairaman66(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Don’t mind him. There was no reprisal attack of any sort!!
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mystiquefia:

I live close to NPA, behind the Catholic church, about 3k away from the place of the incident.

People who came from there are saying there is trouble, then I saw this:
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/683e76ca71b3a36dd067b42b67e04b79?client=news
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
nairaman66:
Fake!!!! Fake!! Fake!!!! Nobody was killed during any reprisal attack from anywhere... Stop all these online fake news!!

The personnel has been identified through the help of the LGA chairman and the C.O. Justice will run its course.

Then that is a welcome development if the true.
Re: . by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Appleyard:

Are you saying there is no lockdown in delta? I live here, man.
..... Buh Buhari didn't include Delta.. ask Okowa...
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

..... Buh Buhari didn't include Delta.. ask Okowa...

But Delta is on lockdown right?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Appleyard:

Then that is a welcome development if the true.

And you went ahead and posted an unverified story just to create unnecessary tension.
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm begining to feel as well that the reporter misjudge the gunshots last night to be retaliatory attacks by the army. My sister just stepped out of the house towards that direction, and from her findings, there are no dead bodies anywhere. I wonder where the reporter got his photos from lipsrsealed
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
The only real thing is that some soldiers were attacked by angry youth and nothing more.
Re: . by slimfit1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

How?

Have you seen Aba market?
Tell me if Ketu market is very clean. The virus that can develop from those market can make Ebola run. We are talking of a place that have never been dominated after common sense deserted us I'm probably talking of 60's and 70's
Re: . by kalufelix(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Appleyard:
I'm begining to feel as well that the reporter misjudge the gunshots last night to be retaliatory attacks by the army. My sister just stepped out of the house towards that direction, and from her findings, there are no dead bodies anywhere. I wonder where the reporter got his photos from lipsrsealed
this might be unverified news but i tell you the 9zoorian soldiers kills on sight, torture to death at base and secretly buries in the bush from my Afaraukwu first hand experience...so dont expect to see dead bodies littered on the streets...some people dont understand the magnitude of what we are into in this shithole...the most worrisome part is that majority of the direct victims may not even have access to media or internet....

1 Like

Re: . by mrwonlasewonie: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stop spreading fake news.ewonioooo
Re: . by Johnbosco77(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Useless army. Cowards, illiterates, scumbags, fools. I detest this country. They won't have power when it comes to bandits, herdsmen, and bokoharam.

Look at the effontry. Killing unarmed civilians in the name of reprisal.

Devil punish them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Lookalike Spotted In Benin / Osogbo Based IndecentStar, King Tblackhoc Rearrested, Back In Prison / Old Men (pedophiles) Caught Having Sex With Under Age 12 Year Olds (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.