Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (4755 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by proudevil: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Blogger no heavens for you.
Re: . by skyhighweb(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
useless bloggers
the truck says FARDC google FARDC and come back and tell us if what u posted is right

1 Like

Re: . by Appleyard(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
akinjojo1234:

And you went ahead and posted an unverified story just to create unnecessary tension.
Wrong. I didn't create any tension. there is already tension in the air. In fact, many people believe there was a retaliatory attack. I even try to convince some friends that it never did happen, but they insisted that it happened. The soldiers were stupid to have killed an unarmed, innocent young man. That is the real tension.
Re: . by Appleyard(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid bastard Fulani Army !!!! Just some days Boko Haram killed 70 of them and we didn't hear a single peem from them but when it's time to attacked innocent unarmed citizens you will see them jumping up and down like gorrilas ...Chad has gone to retaliate on Boko Haram while our womanliness is looking for unarmed youths in Warriors to kill

The Nigerian army are bunch of cowards. Bandits are killing innocent people in Sokoto and Kano road, and all they could do is kill a boy you did nothing to them. Very disgusting bunch of cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Appleyard(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
kalufelix:
this might be unverified news but i tell you the 9zoorian soldiers kills on sight, torture to death at base and secretly buries in the bush from my Afaraukwu first hand experience...so dont expect to see dead bodies littered on the streets...some people dont understand the magnitude of what we are into in this shithole...the most worrisome part is that majority of the direct victims may not even have access to media or internet....

I quite agree with you. The Nigerian army is a total disgrace to the uniform they wear. Ordinary Boko Haram that has no airforce is dealing with them like mad. bandits are in total control of whole villages and routes in the North, and all they could do is kill unarmed citizens. Bunch of idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Appleyard(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
skyhighweb:
useless bloggers

the truck says FARDC
google FARDC and come back and tell us if what u posted is right

I suspected much. The blogger exaggerated and even lied. My bad for not verifying first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Judge Shaves Head Of Former Barcelona Player Haruna Babangida / She Needs Our Help: Toddler Violated By HIV-Positive Man / Ayodeji Balogun, NOUN Students Commit Suicide After Saying Goodbye On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.