Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

"old School" Heading Shareholders Associations - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "old School" Heading Shareholders Associations (822 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"old School" Heading Shareholders Associations by idealsico(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2007
I am aware that most Shareholders Associations in Nigeria are headed by the "Old School" group.The Asalus,Farouks,Nwosus.I have no problem with their age anyway.My only problem stems from the fact that they are seemingly opposed to changes in the capital market:e-bonus,e-dividend,etc.

This is the age of technology and we cannot afford to be left behind.We shall therefore take advantage of all that technology can afford us.If they insist on piling their share certificates on their cupboard that means they are still living in the past and therefore not worthy to represent the new generation of shareholders.

(1) (Reply)

Will Dangote Flour Ipo Be As Sweet As We Thought? / When Is A Stock "under-valued",give Examples / Shares: Fidelity Of Japaul? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.