Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Download Music: 2HOLY - Corona GO - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Music: 2HOLY - Corona GO (171 Views)

DOWNLOAD Gospel:sheks Jp - Corona Virus[mp3] / Download Mp3 : Zlatan – Corona / Zlatan - Corona Mp3 Download Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: 2HOLY - Corona GO by alabamusic: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
2HOLY - Corona GO

The Other Day I Heard The Number Of People That Just Died In Italy In One Day And In Tears I Shouted corona GO!!! And As I Lamented In Prayers, I Discovered That I Sounded So Melodic And I Just Discovered That The Lord Is Impressing A Prayer Song On My Heart That Will Send this hydra headed monster back to hell, Because When Jesus Told The LEGION of demons In The Mad Man to GO! Not One Remained.

I sat Down To Write And Everything Flowed, I Met Producer Extraordinary Ralph Jyme, And We Cooked A Mega Hit.
As We Were Recording Gospel Mikadz Was On Ground, And He Could Not Resist But To Add His Golden Voice.
The Song Is So Deep, It is So Strong, It Is So Anointed, it's So Superb And Powerful, You Just Have To Take A Listen And I Guess It Will Be On Your Steady Replay As You Build Faith With God's Words To Overcome And Stay Far Above this evil.

#coronaGO!!!

Download Mp3

Follow 2HOLy on

Facebook :King Elijah Idikwu
Instagram :Elijahidikwu
Twitter :@IdikwuE

(1) (Reply)

To Avoid Corona Virus Always Wash Your Hands And Stay At Home / Hot EP : Peruzzi – 3 EP (download Full EP ) / Download Skales Ft Akon–kowope.(mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.