Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures (49126 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Lockdown Online Vote / List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors / Coronavirus: Lagos Lockdown Not Effective Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by OyoStateRelief: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:

Yes, using Ghost Workers.

God bless you bro... People don't think before they talk
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by GamalNasser: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:

Are govt workers not parambulating everywhere still?
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by sapientia(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are govt workers not parambulating everywhere still?

That's what am saying.

Doctors and other health workers should leave their work and start it immediatly.

Police too can help.

That's the most important thing we need now.

Opening drainages and blocking pot holes.

You are very smart my friend.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by GamalNasser: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:

That's what am saying.

Doctors and other health workers should leave their work and start it immediatly.

Police too can help.

That's the most important thing we need now.

Opening drainages and blocking pot holes.

You are very smart my friend.
Yes I am now gerrout
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by BarrElChapo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
My delight ? angry
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by bakescos01: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
mungoparks:
The people of Lagos are so foolish,you say lockdown but a lot of people are still outside playing ball,okada and marwa still carrying passengers,come and see for yourself at osoloway you won’t even know there’s such thing like lockdown,the government of the day are not serious in anything.

That your tone is very harsh ooo. Remember some live on day by day money. They only eat with what they make that day. We need to be considerate about others, because you can feed during these period doesn’t mean the rest can and it’s not a good thing for us calling them foolish because they have to survive. It’s the survival instinct in human nature. I can fault the ones playing balls and the likes but some are still out for survival . Poverty kills more than Coronavirus, even malaria kills more than this Coronavirus and our government never lock down the cities.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Larrykaysail(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
wickedtuna:
If the government is serious, they'll take advantage of this period and start clearing drainages before the rain comes full swing.
and fix damage road

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by SenecaTheYonger: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Imagine if everyone disappeared from earth except you. Man looking at this images are kinda eerie.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by mungoparks: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
bakescos01:

That your tone is very harsh ooo. Remember some live on day by day money. They only eat with what they make that day. We need to be considerate about others, because you can feed during these period doesn’t mean the rest can and it’s not a good thing for us calling them foolish because they have to survive. It’s the survival instinct in human nature. I can fault the ones playing balls and the likes but some are still out for survival . Poverty kills more than Coronavirus, even malaria kills more than this Coronavirus and our government never lock down the cities.
but some of us that have gone inside does that mean we don’t have sense?,as a matter of fact if some are still outside and not taking this covid not too serious don’t you think we could still be in a great danger ahead?remember ignorance is not an excuse when one failed to quarantine when death come knocking
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Iheoforlex: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
My fellow nairalanders the hunger virus is real o am a victim too man

0766276789 access bank
Help a brother ...
Thank you.gracias .namaste..
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by wickedtuna: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:

please give me hand sanitizer instead..lol
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by wickedtuna: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
OyoStateRelief:

Your I too know.go kill you grin
suffer head don make man dey reason.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Tywo2018: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ogba, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
toffyz:
Which area is that?

Let's wait and see how it would look in the next 9days
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by omobacyprus(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
This Baba passed my house sha grin
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Oreofe20: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ebute metta is not like diz oooo,very busy bikes started working again
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by bakescos01: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
mungoparks:
but some of us that have gone inside does that mean we don’t have sense?,as a matter of fact if some are still outside and not taking this covid not too serious don’t you think we could still be in a great danger ahead?remember ignorance is not an excuse when one failed to quarantine when death come knocking

Like I said earlier , poverty in Nigeria after the Coronavirus will kill more people than the Coronavirus itself. A lot of people will loose jobs, some small businesses will wreck totally, famine also coming. There will be more robbery and kidnap cases due to the economical downfall expecially with the oil market at $20. We have a major threat worse than Coronavirus. The Coronavirus death casualty in the world is about 5% and mostly the elderly.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by meetvalue(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Take this advantage...

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Osidoshit: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please how about Ajah axis, is there any movement to lekki phase one
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by TheSourcerer: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
so those street beggers get house
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by TheSourcerer: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
bakescos01:

Like I said earlier , poverty in Nigeria after the Coronavirus will kill more people than the Coronavirus itself. A lot of people will loose jobs, some small businesses will wreck totally, famine also coming. There will be more robbery and kidnap cases due to the economical downfall expecially with the oil market at $20. We have a major threat worse than Coronavirus. The Coronavirus death casualty in the world is about 5% and mostly the elderly.
how do you sleep?
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by noblealuu: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
wickedtuna:
If the government is serious, they'll take advantage of this period and start clearing drainages before the rain comes full swing.

And fixing the roads too especially that Lag to Ibadan express way. Was thinking about this seriously....

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by KingMicky3286: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
I think everybody need to come out of their houses to see how the streets are because of this coron Ajibo . By the time we are all outside to take selfie of the streets, it will be like this .

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by gabazin080(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Drabeey:
Somewhere around Epe today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQHCwWjHMM
Drabeey was Here grin
bro, this is peace and unity hotel. am I right?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Saintly01(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
wickedtuna:
My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
gabazin080:
bro, this is peace and unity hotel. am I right?

Yes
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Tosdam(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
See as everywhere dry...
Well you can make the best out of this!

FREE WEBINAR SERIES
with

�Ambassador Oti Jonathan Idowu, MD/CEO Boundless Multi-Services Solutions Nigeria Ltd.

TOPIC: HOW TO BECOME A MARKETING SUPERSTAR

TIME: 5pm

DATE: 4th-17th April, 2020.

VENUE: WHATSAPP GROUP

Click here to join the Webinar Platform:

http:///2JDy9Ts
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Truthfulvoice: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by murmee: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

And patching pot holes
And finish up Lagos-Badagry Express road especially the Agbara bus stop axis.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Dabliss02(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank God
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by Donte2845: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
OyoStateRelief:

You want make government kill them, wetin you want make government do. No be them decide to play ball. If them seize them and their Keke now, na still you go say them heartless. Kai
. Na true, true talk.
Re: Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures by nextstep(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Richdad50:
The poor will never forgive neither will they forget the wickedness and neglect melted on them in these period by APC.

You sure? Because come 2023 all past sins will be forgiven as this same poor usher in another set of useless leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.