Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. (5392 Views)

Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / 'El-Rufai: "Being A Governor Is Not Easy, Sometimes I Feel Like Running Away'" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
I read how so Nigerians were praising the confuse Oyo state Governor for not locking down Oyo state,this was a governor that organized a rally few weeks ago in the midst of coronavirus and he was later tested positive for coronavirus,who knows how many good people of Oyo state that went to the rally that has already gotten the virus but the confused governor is talking about Czech republic style or does he think watching CNN is enough to prevent coronavirus.This same mindset is what got Italy,usa and Spain into mess and Oyo state is going that same way if care is not taken,I just pity some people that are praising him and cursing other Governors that has taken time to stop the speared of the virus in their States,the truth is that if Nigeria go the way Oyo state is going many poor people will die because Nigeria don't have the capacity to do mass testing and it will come down to testing only politicians,influence Nigerians and rich men before the poor masses will be considered,I have not seen nor hear the isolation centers or testing centers Oyo state governor has built but he want to go Czech republic style.Two weeks of economic lockdown
is better than infected lives,You are free to insult me but God will punish anybody that will blame the President when things goes out of hand in Oyo state.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

9 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by ojnnaco(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Next Pls.......

3 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Keep praising the confuse Governor sooner or later you will come online and talk how ncdc is testing only the politicians and not the masses.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
ojnnaco:
Next Pls.......
Hope you are in Oyo state

5 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by llakes4real: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Leave the man alone! He alone knows what is best for oyo state. He keeps saying "I would do, I would do." It is Oyo people and by extension the people of SW I pity, because this man's indecision would make Oyo State's case worse than Italy's.

What pains me most is that I live in the state, and I stand a big chance of being a casuality. While other states around Oyo are making moves our own governor is still watching CNN.

What's is now the benefit of the lockdown in states around Oyo? Because Oyo might end up infecting others again. I can bet that virus is gradually spreading in Oyo state -- No is practicing social distancing. The Micra drivers are still spitting in each other's mouth every morning, and they are even jam packing their cars still. Okada guys are still overloading as usual.

This is my message to everyone praising the man for ignoring the hard solution. Would you say your child should not be given an injection for an ailment that would kill him, because the injection would make him cry?

Seyi Makinde should stop campaigning/politics and start governing.

10 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Akwa ibom state was the last state to close their school and their state Governor refused to lockdown the state but today akwa ibom has five cases of coronavirus with many contact tracing to do because of reckless governor.

5 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by CrimeKsmart: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
I think Oyo state governor doesn't really understand the purpose of the lockdown/sit at home. When everyone stays at home and avoid contact or close contact with one another, it will prevent people from contracting the virus and also make one detects if he/she has contracted the virus withing the 2weeks(14days) of stay at home.

If all social gatherings are prevented withing the two weeks, more cases will be detected and at the same time, it will prevent the virus from circulating. The two weeks is a way of curbing the virus.

4 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
I think the Oyo governor doesn't really understand the purpose of the lockdown/sit at home. When everyone is stayed at home and avoid contact or close contact with one another, it will prevent people from contracting the virus and also make one detects if he/she has contracted the virus withing the 2weeks(14days) of stay at home.

If all close gathering are prevented withing the two weeks, more cases will be detected and at the same time, it will prevent the virus from circulating. The two weeks is a way of curbing the virus.
The governor and his PA are confuse people, I only pity the poor masses that will be infected.

3 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by real1000: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ada Ada
Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by koffsman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
The guy feels he has the answer to everything even in advanced country they are very careful, on the other hand regarding the people's welfare according to him having a lock down won't help anyone as some people need to work daily to put food on their table instead of saying no lock down he should simply make it compulsory for everyone to go about with gloves and face mask them we will know he has a plan

3 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
We are watching him

3 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Charleys: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Apart from lockdown, what other advise do you have to give to Oyo state governor?

4 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Avalancheman: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
The real threat to Nigerians are those returning from abroad with the "Tokunbo/Belgium' version of the virus. Thank God the airports have been shut... smiley

The 'Nigerian used' version of the virus comes by being infected by someone with the Tokunbo version and it is not as deadly... grin

Unlike Ebola, people who have the 'Nigerian used' version by coming in contact with the 'Tokunbo' version of the virus are recovering. And some with the Tokunbo version in fact are also recovering.

So what is all the brouhaha about

Some people are about to cash out big time jor... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by llakes4real: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:
Apart from lockdown, what other advise do you have to give to Oyo state governor?

The Micra should only carry two at the back and one at the front and okada people should carry on one. The should both increase their fees -- this would make people only go out for essentials alone.

And that his nose mask policy (a cloth) is also a good idea, and it should be implemented now!!!!

Any mistake can be corrected later -- most of this mistakes would cost money and energy and not lives.

1 Like

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yorubas praising him not Nigerians. Had a SE or Northern governor done what he did, Yorubas would have attacked them. Yorubas are naturally self centered people.

1 Like

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by firo08(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op you're the most confuse person on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by TheVerdict: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
I read how so Nigerians were praising the confuse Oyo state Governor for not locking down Oyo state,this was a governor that organized a rally few weeks ago in the midst of coronavirus and he was later tested positive for coronavirus,who knows how many good people of Oyo state that went to the rally that has already gotten the virus but the confused governor is talking about Czech republic style or does he think watching CNN is enough to prevent coronavirus.This same mindset is what got Italy,usa and Spain into mess and Oyo state is going that same way if care is not taken,I just pity some people that are praising him and cursing other Governors that has taken time to stop the speared of the virus in their States,the truth is that if Nigeria go the way Oyo state is going many poor people will die because Nigeria don't have the capacity to do mass testing and it will come down to testing only politicians,influence Nigerians and rich men before the poor masses will be considered,I have not seen nor hear the isolation centers or testing centers Oyo state governor has built but he want to go Czech republic style.Two weeks of economic lockdown
is better than infected lives,You are free to insult me but God will punish anybody that will blame the President when things goes out of hand in Oyo state.

You are the confused one.

4 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by sammyj: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
I thought some children, paid erats and mischievous political thugs earlier berated me when I said wearing of the mask is not the solution but movement restrictions when the Oyo state governor gave his views on the topic. The Czech Republic government that earlier advise her citizens not to yield to the movement restrictions proscribed by WHO but should ware face masks have now yielded to the advise of movement restrictions. Las las we go learn for Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Yebosola(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Avalancheman:
The real threat to Nigerians are those returning from abroad with the "Tokunbo/Belgium' version of the virus. Thank God the airports have been shut... smiley

The 'Nigerian used' version of the virus comes by being infected by someone with the Tokunbo version and it is not as deadly... grin

Unlike Ebola, people who have the 'Nigerian used' version by coming in contact with the 'Tokunbo' version of the virus are recovering. And some with the Tokunbo version in fact are also recovering.

So what is all the brouhaha about

Some people are about to cash out big time jor... angry

U grin grin grin
Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
biafranation:
Yorubas praising him not Nigerians. Had a SE or Northern governor done what he did, Yorubas would have attacked them. Yorubas are naturally self centered people.
Do you know the meaning of self centred?

Be throwing the English words you don't know about.

4 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Makinde is Audio and I have always maintained that

I am from Oyo state.

4 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Charleys: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Makinde is Audio and I have always maintained that

I am from Oyo state.

You are not from Oyo state. You don't deserve to come from Oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:

You are not from Oyo state. You don't deserve to come from Oyo state.
cheesy I am actually from ibadan cheesy

Chew on that

3 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Charleys: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
cheesy I am actually from ibadan cheesy

Chew on that
do you live in ibadan?
Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:
do you live in ibadan?
Lagos and ibadan
Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Charleys: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Lagos and ibadan

guy you are not living in ibadan because if you do, you would be hearing poor people thanking the governor for not shutting down the state.

You are not from ibadan I repeat.

Go into the streets, not the rich neighborhood I mean street.

Listen to what people are saying.

Epe.
Ojooba.
Apata.
Iwo road
Ojoo

1 Like

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
TheVerdict:

You are the confused one.
When intelligent people are talking thugs should stay out.

2 Likes

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Charleys: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
When intelligent people are talking thugs should stay out.

You ain't remaining shiiit grin
Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:
guy you are not living in ibadan because if you do, you would be hearing poor people thanking the governor for not shutting down the state.

You are not from ibadan I repeat.ii

Epe.
Ojooba.
Apata.
Iwo road
Ojoo
Epe is not in ibadan cheesy

1 Like

Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Charleys: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Epe is not in ibadan cheesy

But you got my message.
Re: OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. by Adaogwashi1(f): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:

You are not from ibadan I repeat.

Epe.
Ojooba.
Apata. Etc.
I hope those poor people will still thank the Governor when the outbreak become so much?akwa state government acted foolishly by not lockdown the state but after discovery of five cases in akwa ibom yesterday their useless and foolish governor has lockdown the state for two weeks,after those cases has infected many others. The money you did not get since years back you can't get it in two weeks.I pray Oyo state doesn't go the akwa ibom way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video / 2011 Presidency: Momodou Or Okotie? / Senators Uncover ₦3B Fake Police Pension Account

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.