Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Christians Are Binding Devil Because Of Corona, Seriously? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Binding Devil Because Of Corona, Seriously? (230 Views)

Do No Forsake The Fellowship Of Brethren Because Of Corona Virus / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Binding Devil Because Of Corona, Seriously? by donnie(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
They say Satan (Antichrist) is trying to move faster than his shadow. They are binding him so they can take first flight out of this world before he takes full control of the nations. grin grin grin

Is it today you want to start binding him? A system that you have enjoyed and are unwilling to let go of. undecided

Kenneth Copeland binded and declared the end of Corona four days ago. Any feedback Nigerians? Do we still have cases where you are?

This is the hand of YAH. Let us Humbly repent from our wickedness. Tell YAH's people the truth about who they are. Teach them to endure persecution, to save and to prepare for the days ahead. And may YAH's will be done.

Mathew 24:13
"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

When you submit to YAH, then you can resist the devil.

James 4:7
"Submit yourselves, then, to YAH. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

1 Share

Re: Christians Are Binding Devil Because Of Corona, Seriously? by SpacehubTech: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
At least they are doing something, please sir what good effort are you making?
Re: Christians Are Binding Devil Because Of Corona, Seriously? by donnie(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
SpacehubTech:
At least they are doing something, please sir what good effort are you making?

I am warning Israel, preaching repentance and helping the poor. Abi I should show it on TV?

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Binding Devil Because Of Corona, Seriously? by SpacehubTech: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
donnie:

I am warning Israel, preaching repentance and helping the poor. Abi I should show it on TV?

Warning Isreal for what exactly?
What channel are you using to warn them?
Helping the poor is what we should imbibe whether pandemic or not and can be done using any activities you deem fit.
But with this pandemic what are you contributing positively? wink
Re: Christians Are Binding Devil Because Of Corona, Seriously? by donnie(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
SpacehubTech:

Warning Isreal for what exactly?
What channel are you using to warn them?
Helping the poor is what we should imbibe whether pandemic or not and can be done using any activities you deem fit.
But with this pandemic what are you contributing positively? wink

I have said something I'm doing over to you. Your own work is to defend liar pastors?

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Out With Another Video / Easter: Pray For Nigeria, Okowa Urges Christians / A Servant Is Not Greater Than His Master.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.