Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,010,173 members, 7,357,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 March 2023 at 11:33 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Truth About Waist Beads... See What Ladies Use Waist Beads For. (713 Views)
‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / Tracing The Origins Of Waist Beads / Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)
|The Truth About Waist Beads... See What Ladies Use Waist Beads For. by wasbo89(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020|
Waist Beads are traditional ornaments worn around the waist. It's also known as ileke-idi. The number of ladies that wear it is increasing but the way how some people perceive it, is another thing entirely.
After going through comments from different kind of people, i'm able to compiled things that was said about Waist beads. Some said:
• Some ladies use it as a fashion while some use it for diabolical means. Waist beads is like juju to me.
• It is actually for fashion in those days, but there are more to it now. Many still use it for fashion, but we have some that use it for selfish reason. It get men arose when they touch it or when it is seen.
• In this present age, waist beads are worn by OLOSHOs.
• Immediately I see a lady with beads on her waist, i always run away.
• It wade off negative energy from men, It makes ladies immune to anything like spirits, rituals when spiritual fathers have worked on it.
• Lots of ladies wear beads for fashion but because of the stereotype given to waist beads as Fetish items, people now want to dissociate themselves from those who wear them. As for me, I really like it on a lady because it make ladies looks attractive.
The above info are comments from people but to Me, nothing wrong if a lady put on waist beads because waist beads is for fashion, it make ladies look sexy and attractive, it trained ladies on how to carry their body and it also guide/notify ladies if they are becoming fat or not but some ladies have turned it to something else. Some ladies use waist beads for protection while some use it to harm men.
Please Note that, ladies who buy waist beads at the market, bought it for fashion but those who received it from their Parent or Seer (spirtual father), has other things they use it for.
What's your take on this?
|Re: The Truth About Waist Beads... See What Ladies Use Waist Beads For. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2020|
They appear more attractive...as for me
|Re: The Truth About Waist Beads... See What Ladies Use Waist Beads For. by Samfloxin(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2020|
In the northern part of Nigeria,they wear it as a form of charm that prevents them from getting unwanted pregnancy. They believe that if you wear it while having sex, you will not get pregnant
The Woman That Lives Under Olumo Rock / Be Positive: / Bba Has Ended And Your Troubles Continue… …
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38