Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients (31238 Views)

Lagos Discharges 15 More COVID-19 Patients / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Osun Discharges Six More COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by tot(f): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
VillageHead:
The way these people are declaring patients negative within a twinkle of an eye marvels me.

Hope the patients are not being declared negative to malaria instead?

Wait, so you want them to keep them isolated even after they have recovered? What is there to marvel about in a person recovering and being discharged? Are you wishing they died instead?

Kudos to the LASG.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by tonapuck: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Glink2018:
In Singapore, we have 100 percent recovery rate..

Get your fact right next time

Case 1,114
Discharged 282
Death 5

So how does that amount to 100 percent recovery rate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by EzzyCarter: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
knowhowk:

[b][/b].WHO does not care .The Exposition by Dr.Didier and Dr.Vladimir ,the Florida man Rio Giardineiri about Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate really made them Mad .It's cutting short of Donations they are Expecting . I know of a Man that almost gave up the Ghost as a result of Dry Cough, Difficulty in Breathing and serious Fever ,All efforts to get help from NCDC proved abortive ,My brother he heard about Dr.Vladimir Prescription ,He sharply sent someone to the pharmacy to get it for Him ,Infact it's so amazing ,just worked like Magic .He is OK now .No more Cough ,He breaths normally now ,No fever ,He eats lot of fruits now and Vegetables to Enhance more His immune system.And some are still expecting one Nonsense Approval from WHO .The Man would have been 6 feets down the Grave now .Does WHO cares .

Amen, and you too @ bolded...

Thank God for that man's life, if not for his swiftness, he would have died before his time a victim of the wickedness of the powerful ones sad
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by backnbeta(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
niyisky:
We are winning the war against kovid-1-9
Amen!
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Funkybabee(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Glory be unto God
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Wokamest: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria is blessed. No more deaths. Chloroquine dey plenty and this virus na flu brother which no too dey kill Nigerians.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by EzzyCarter: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Definitely! Wicked people who only think about the billions they would cash out from this epidemic!! That's the way our world have turned out to be but truth will always prevail!!!
No peace for the wicked....

My brother, the writing on the wall has never been clearer.
I hope they all rot in hell for this wickedness. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by taiwik121: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Truely our prayers is working wonders.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Duru009(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope this people are well treated !!
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by VillageHead: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
tot:

Wait, so you want them to keep them isolated even after they have recovered? What is there to marvel about in a person recovering and being discharged? Are you wishing they died instead?

Kudos to the LASG.

Not so my sister!

I can't wish any of my countrymen dead for any reason.

I am worried based on what obtains overseas where they have better technology and medication to combat this disease - they don't discharge patients so quickly as we do here. They take their time.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by EzzyCarter: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Newguyhere:
all these organizations are just Trojan horses bro.
I don't believe a word they tell us any longer.

Exactly. So many things going on behind the scenes that's kept hidden away from the world. God will expose the wicked soon...
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Glink2018:
In Singapore, we have 100 percent recovery rate..
Show me proof. angry tongue
I am hungry!! cry cry
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by alllffy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Suddenly our health facility & medical practitioners are better than US
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by tot(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
VillageHead:

Not so my sister!

I can't wish any of my countrymen dead for any reason.

I am worried based on what obtains overseas where they have better technology and medication to combat this disease - they don't discharge patients so quickly as we do here. They take their time.

Thank God o.

I understand where you are coming from but I am sure they are following the right process.

From info online:
Using available preliminary data, the median time from onset to clinical recovery for mild cases is approximately 2 weeks and is 3-6 weeks for patients with severe or critical disease. Although conclusive answers are yet to be documented, doctors say the time it takes to recover depends on the severity of symptoms, age and other medical conditions of the patient.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has reported that about 80 per cent of COVID-19 cases globally are mild, which means these cases, which usually involve fever, cough and perhaps shortness of breath, recover without much of an issue. And the younger the patient with no other medical complaints, the greater are the chances of quick recovery. Some patients, it has been reported, may not even be aware that they are sick.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by yommen: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
VillageHead:
The way these people are declaring patients negative within a twinkle of an eye marvels me.

Hope the patients are not being declared negative to malaria instead?

Well, I feel Nigerian battled Ebola virus earlier. That experience might be helping out this time.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Oiza131(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
A white man disease, most Nigerians will recover easily from this virus. Some already had covid 19 in Nigeria and recovered without even knowing.
I am more worried about hunger virus grin
Sometimes around January, I had every of the mentioned symptoms of the virus, but I'm still breathing. "Wetin person no know, no fit kill am". Stay positive, speak positive, live carefully and we shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shut up there, illiterate, stop spreading fake news. 99% of everything about you is from China, from the food, drugs to that your cheap phone you are using to spread fake news are all from China, if they want you dead they will do it without you knowing.
Newguyhere:
Nigerians, I just found out on the web that China is purposely shipping infected Corona virus test kits all over Africa!
Please wake up!
These test kits were designed to infect you and your family not Help you!

Jack ma didn't donate those test kits to help us, he did it to kill us!!
Everybody wake up!
Watch the video below to confirm for yourself

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8674b19f28db009b30e78e

I have said my own, if una like listen
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Ferdinandu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
References:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-lagos-discharges-four-more-covid-19-patients/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Great news. I think Trump should send some of his Doctors to shithole country to learn how to treat covid-19 before all of them die there.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Christmasdon(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
tonapuck:

Thesame way they determined they were positive in the first instance.

Don't you want them to recover, it's like most of you guys here always want the bad new, like the effected has increased by thousands, many deaths.

God will prevail and help us, we should be encouraged with good news and not criticising it.. because if it was bad new you won't criticise it
.DID U KNOW ODION IGHALA IS STILL BEING TESTED FOR CORONAVIRUS. REMEMBER I WROTE THAT CHINA RECOVERIES STILL TESTING POSITIVE AGAIN.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Dollabiz: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
I hope they are sure
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by noisy45(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Dont forget Amala. Remember the Italian job?

lol
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by noisy45(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
prinsam30:

grin
That was what his doctor said o
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by FelcoCom: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Expecting more people to be discharged and the spread of this disease should stop
Victory is certain in Jesus name
The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous
#stay safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by malkomchris: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by VillageHead: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
yommen:

Well, I feel Nigerian battled Ebola virus earlier. That experience might be helping out this time.

I just pray we get it right this trying moment too.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Millz404(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
zmpp:
This means the disease has cure, just that it spreads very fast.
it doesn't have cure, the immune system can fight it off, but some with week immune die from it...and yeah it spreads fast
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by mechanics(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thanks God.
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by Successkay12(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coro or malaria?
Re: Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients by optimus106(m): 3:40am On Apr 04, 2020
yommyk222:

You guys should stop asking this question over and over again without getting the fact... This virus is just like malaria to some people, infact most people recover with medical treatment

Something is not just adding up here, thats why the authenticity of this covid 19 virus(cases) in Nigeria is in doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photo) / How To Prevent Underarm Odor. / Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.