Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build (1683 Views)

Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room / A Nairalander Build House For Himself / Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Build In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
It always gives me great joy posting pictures of returning clients other builds or that of their relatives and friends.
It shows the confidence and satisfaction of my product and services.
I'm very grateful and really appreciate the support and referrals.

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by Gwagone: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okay
Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2020

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Continuation.

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by elengine: 10:22pm On May 28, 2020
Please when is the right time to paint house. Inner only please. Is it after everything has been completed including electrical fitting and plumbing?
Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by Bruno85: 5:41am On May 29, 2020
No. You can paint the inner house before electricals and plumbing fittings to save cost.
Hope this answers your question.

elengine:
Please when is the right time to paint house. Inner only please. Is it after everything has been completed including electrical fitting and plumbing?

1 Like

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2020
elengine:
I'm just seeing this now after checking the new notification on my followed topic.
Depends sir. Some paint before electrical works while some paint after.
Painting after the electrical work is good as it would cover all stains and corrections on the wall and give it a uniform finish.

2 Likes

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by elengine: 1:06am On May 30, 2020
Thank you for your comment sir. How would this save cost sir?
Bruno85:
No. You can paint the inner house before electricals and plumbing fittings to save cost.
Hope this answers your question.

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by Emmycool85: 8:12am On May 31, 2020
Your number bro..
gbadexy:
It always gives me great joy posting pictures of returning clients other builds or that of their relatives and friends.
It shows the confidence and satisfaction of my product and services.
I'm very grateful and really appreciate the support and referrals.

1 Like

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2020
Emmycool85:
Your number bro..
Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
The internal painting pictures...

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Continuation...

Re: Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Build by gbadexy(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Repainting of doors.

(1) (Reply)

4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX At LEKKI For #40M / Affordable and Exquisite Bungalow Designs / Duplex Design On A 30 * 120ft Half Plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.