Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. (474 Views)

Russia govt said they found cure for Coronavirus- drug Mefloquine / Good News As India Finally Found Cure To Conoravirus / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by damilola4162(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
A professor, Joseph Akpa, from Luminar International College of Alternative Medicine, Enugun says he has found cure for the novel coronavirus ravaging many countries in the world.

Professor Akpa who is the Provost of the College, disclosed this in a press conference with Journalists, held in Enugun on Wednesday April 1, 2020.

He said, he had made health care medicines that is cable of boosting immune system and others to kill virus in the body to ensure 100 per cent successful treatment.

Therefore, he challenged any health institution to bring any patient for test.

“I will challenge any health institution or agency to bring any known case of coronavirus to me and see how it will disappear within a few days.

“If the Permanent Secretary of Enugu State Ministry of Health or the State Government approaches me to cure any of the known cases of coronavirus in the state I will voluntarily do so without attaching any condition to it.

“I thank God for using me to find the cure to a disease that is already threatening to wipe out the whole earth,” he said.

Furthermore, professor Akpa blamed the outbreak of novel coronavirus pandemic on the Supreme superhuman species of China and others.

“These people during their meditation engage in what is known as Astral Travelling in which the spirit leaves the body and travel to these planets to probe what is there and at times steal certain substances which they bring back to the earth.

“So be that some of these unworthy activities of the human beings affected the planet Mercury and in reaction now sends the deadly radiations of the coronavirus to the earth.

“Finally, however, I will teach you, journalists, some self-protective habits and also give each of you a bottle of Immunity Enhancement.
“Before ending this briefing I like to inform you that all the planets have also their positive effects on the human beings here on earth, you can find this in many of my works,” Akpa said.

Source https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/04/03/coronavirus-i-have-found-cure-covd-19-says-nigeria-professor/
Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by damilola4162(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lalaticala mynd44, sissy3
Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by Illusioneffect(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
I am more scared of his name than d virus, d man won shine
Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by Iheoforlex: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Man this hunger virus is serious oo

0766276789 access bank
Pls help a brother
Thanks you
Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by Kylekent59: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Illusioneffect:
I am more scared of his name than d virus, d man won shine

You are a disgrace to the blacks

You can't cherish on of your own. Always quick to criticise people's work, progress, or little contributions.

Learn to cheer one of your own.

I believe if was a white man that said this, you would be happy cheering him.

Your type complains about Nigeria, but as at now, face mask, B bag, and hand gloves are produce in Abia state.

Your type still criticise its production.

Like, what da hell do you want?

Why are you so wicked?

Can't you be optimistic for once, you have to change the way you reason and talk.

It's not all about the likes you want Niralanders to give you, but your contributions and ideas.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by kings59: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kylekent59:

You can't cherish on of your own. Always quick to criticise people's work, progress, or little contributions.

Your type complains about Nigeria, but as at now, face mask, B bag, and hand gloves are produce in Abia state.

Why are you so wicked?

Can't you be optimistic for once, you have to change the way you reason and talk.

It's not all about the likes you want Niralanders to give you, but your contributions and ideas.

Well said bro.
Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good one prof. Now let's start curing the affected and pray for less or zero spread.
Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by CrudeSon: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which one be Enugun?
Re: Coronavirus: I have found cure, says Nigerian professor. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kylekent59:

Why are you so wicked?

Bros, it's you and that misguided, ignorant village "professor" that are a disgrace to blacks.
Hear the stupid man say "I challenge any health institution to bring any patient to me for test"!
You've not even tested the poison you produced, and has never even seen a covid-19 patient or the virus itself all your life, yet you're already talking and boasting about a "cure"?
How can you cure what you don't know anything about?
For your information, these idiots are exposing Africa to ridicule. That's not how researches and discoveries are done.
We now appear like a group of illiterate, ignorant and unserious people in the eyes of the saner world.
Tell me how you can honestly cure or solve a problem you know nothing about??
Do you know that the Australian doctor, Barry Marshall, who discovered that H pylori bacteria is responsible for most of the causes of peptic ulcer intentionally infected himself with the bacteria to prove it could actually cause ulcer, and then went on to take antibiotics to prove they could kill the bacteria and heal the ulcer?? Today, history still remembers him, as long as the medical profession is concerned. He also won a Nobel prize.
That's how scientists work, and not by being drunk and talking rubbish.
To tell you the truth, that man(I don't know who gave him "professor"wink is a mad man, and needs urgent psychiatric evaluation.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Anambra State Extends Lockdown / Chioma Has Now Tested Negative Twice For Covid19 ... Says Davido / Madagascar Starts COVID Clinical Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.