Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

CORONA VIRUS-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CORONA VIRUS-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? (121 Views)

(covid-19)what FG To Do For BVN Holders / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CORONA VIRUS-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by Semizzy08(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello, Good day to you and Yours.

Our world is at an Important turning point.
Since we began the decade. A novel form of the very familiar corona virus named COVID-19 has been ravaging the corners of the globe.
What is left on its wake is panic and fear.

With a good Immune System and no issue of pre-existing morbidity there is a high chance of survival for every person.
What essentially is the primary fear with the virus is it’s sonic infection rate.
So that there are chances of healthy and asymptomatic carriers transmitting the virus to others with much sickly defense systems that would prove too weak to contain and fight the virus and hence surrender to consequent fatal blows.
First question what is the fate of those in the Tropics, Nigeria Precisely. in the time to come?. better or worse?

For now better.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the effects of this pandemic Outbreak.

https://www.semizzy.com.ng/corona-virus-19-what-are-your-thoughts-so-far/
Re: CORONA VIRUS-19 What Are Your Thoughts So Far? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
My brother, I know these government doesn't like us
I know these LOCKDOWN are for their own benefit, billions of money already rolling in
They are taking advantage of these coronavirus, I'm a fan of Nigeria but these things I am seeing are not encouraging, things are really hard
When next I get the opportunity to get out of this country, I won't think twice
Imagine if the virus hit us like it did in Spain, this is the same nonsense the government will be doing
To answer your question....WORSE

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Justice Is The Murderer Of Peace / *psychological Interventions To This Pandemic.* / Complete Guide On How To Set Up A Guest Wi-fi Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.