Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help (1309 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Might Be Impotent / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Abetterperson: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
hi guys

I hope you are all doing pretty well doing this cornavirus pandemic.
so I'm just going to go straight to the point.
about 2 weeks ago I started feeling sick and had a fever and took some drugs but the drugs really didn't help, now am feeling dizzy and finding difficult to breathe. my mom now has fever, I pray it's not the Cornavirus.
my family are now self isolating
please do you guys know the number to call, so we can be check

Note: my family and I have not been in contact with any returnee and just went about our normal day till the lockdown and we live in delta
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by minasota(f): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
NA HUNGER VIRUS DEY WORRY YOUR PEOPLE NOT CORO

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by powerkey: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abetterperson:
hi guys

about 2 weeks ago I started feeling sick and had a fever and took some drugs but the drugs really didn't help, now am feeling dizzy and finding difficult to breathe. my mom now has fever, I pray it's not the Cornavirus.

Note: my family and I have not been in contact with any returnee and just went about our normal day till the lockdown and we live in delta

Did you not meet any guy for the past one month?

Call ncdc for test and get quarantined ASAP.
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by trevor26: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Do you have cough shocked
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Abetterperson: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
trevor26:
Do you have cough shocked
Yep

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Kdon2: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abetterperson:
hi guys

07032864444, 08097000010
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Kdon2: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abetterperson:
hi guys

Thats their watsapp number

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Kdon2: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abetterperson:
hi guys

Let us have feed backs so we can know where to support you if necessary.
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Amhappy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Get well soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Abetterperson: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kdon2:

07087110839 Thats their watsapp number
thanks
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Anonymous29: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abetterperson:

thanks

Have you called the nos? Do take care of yourself and mom. Quick recovery .
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by namedo: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good take Chloroquine..200mg 2x per day....that's morning and evening for 5 days.
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by showafrica(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abetterperson:
hi guys

Hold ur breath for 10 seconds.. If you didn't suffocate or cough out by force.. You don't have coro otherwise, u don carry.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Restroom: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Go prepare agbo, better one and drink it like it is your tea

Your coronavirus go waka fast
Drink am 3 times daily

Hear me
I say
Better Agbo
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by nijabazaar: 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Difficulty breathing.?

Fatigue?

Add a loss in sense of smell.

Then you have it.

Call CDC immediately

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by delpee(f): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
namedo:
Good take Chloroquine..200mg 2x per day....that's morning and evening for 5 days.

Are you a medical doctor?

@Op
Please get in touch with NCDC using the displayed phone numbers or call the nearest hospital to link you up with them.
May God heal you and your family.
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by earthsync(f): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
namedo:

OP pls don't do this.

Just call NCDC emergency number instead

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by truthfulperson: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Becareful calling and going to meet those cndc people, most of their facilities are gifts from China and the western world. Most have been contaminated with covid -19 virus, while some are not functioning well. That is why a lot of people they test and say they are positive are later discharged when it is discovered they are not infected, they only use them to count scores and squander government money . Go and treat malaria and typhoid to be sure. If you have the deadly covid-19 virus you won't we well enough to send any message. It is a deadly rapid devastating illness.
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Ganjafama(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abetterperson:
hi guys

Where in Delta do you live?
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by chuqudy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Montlab25: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2020
truthfulperson:
Becareful calling and going to meet those cndc people, most of their facilities are gifts from China and the western world. Most have been contaminated with covid -19 virus, while some are not functioning well. That is why a lot of people they test and say they are positive are later discharged when it is discovered they are not infected, they only use them to count scores and squander government money . Go and treat malaria and typhoid to be sure. If you have the deadly covid-19 virus you won't we well enough to send any message. It is a deadly rapid devastating illness.

See ignorance! Sorry to say bros or sis, you are leading her to fire. @Op, contact NCDC abeg.
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Raylight2(m): 3:37am On Apr 04, 2020
showafrica:

Hold ur breath for 10 seconds.. If you didn't suffocate or cough out by force.. You don't have coro otherwise, u don carry.
WHO discarded this
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by showafrica(m): 3:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Raylight2:
WHO discarded this

Well, may be the virus changes pattern like Hiv.
Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by YngDenzel1: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Abetterperson:
hi guys

Where in delta are you?

Re: I Think I Might Have The Cornavirus... Please Help by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2020
namedo:
Delete this, you don't even know her medical history, do you know it's poison for some people? Mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Ipod, Personal Music Player, Earphones Can Cause Hearing Loss / Gynecologiist I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.