Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation (459 Views)

FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road / FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions / Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by CallMeDrino: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on Friday, directed all its missions abroad to compile lists of willing Nigerians who requested to return home.

This comes amid request by Nigerians stranded abroad in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.

Chairman/CEO of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa, made the disclosure in a statement signed by the commission’s spokesman, Abdur-Rahman Balogun.

According to Mrs Dabiri-Erewa, the interested Nigerians are advised to inform the missions in the various countries they are in, who will then collate and coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

She, however, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had instructed that the financial implications would be borne by the prospective evacuees, who will be compulsorily quarantined when they returned.

The NIDCOM boss said that while embassies in several countries were also on lockdown, those interested could also go online and fill a form provided on the commission’s website.

https://globaltimesng.com/coronavirus-nigerians-to-pay-for-their-flight-as-fg-plans-evacuation/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by jlinkd78(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Other countries provide chartered planes for their citizens
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by Tpave(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
It is well
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okk
USA charge dia pple
Naija mst charg o
because dem like 2 speak wunna gunna BT dia pocket is a gunner.

Awoof obodooyibo nonentity.dnt bring corollavirus 4 us in Awada o
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by qualityovenbake(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
I pledge to Nigeria my country. That's the scam of the century.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by excanny: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
God forsaken country. No wonder Nigerian sleep at foreign embassies to get out.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
qualityovenbake:
I pledge to Nigeria my country. That's the scam of the century.
The biggest scam is To Serve Nigeria With All My Strength when I never chop belle full embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
The biggest scam is To Serve Nigeria With All My Strength when I never chop belle full embarassed
kikikiki... for me oooo, To serve Nigeria is not by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by Iceyjayz: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Zoogeria cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by ebuk4real(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin

You see this APC eh..

I still prefer the corrupt PDP that's abit sensible than this APC that's criminally sanctimonious..
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by Salvador1: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bleep buhari and he useless urchins that brought this thing to continuing ruling us

Just negodu
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should remain wherever they are biko
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by Garrieveryday: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians To Pay For Their Flight As FG Plans Evacuation by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020

(1)

How Kogi Commissioner Abducted, Raped Me — Beauty Queen / I Am Sorrowful, My Loyal Friend Of 40 Years Is Gone.full Speech As Buhari Mourn / Sanusi Lamido: FG Must Give All Nigerians Palliative For Covid19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.