Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Enugu: ECTDA Intervenes As Illegal Structure Blocks Drains And Causes Flood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: ECTDA Intervenes As Illegal Structure Blocks Drains And Causes Flood (15480 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Enugu: ECTDA Moves To Barricade GRA Against Heavy Duty Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Enugu: ECTDA Intervenes As Illegal Structure Blocks Drains And Causes Flood by jimb(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2020
deybfornkuku leave car wash wey thrre befr , now the chase them , erosion chase you.
Re: Enugu: ECTDA Intervenes As Illegal Structure Blocks Drains And Causes Flood by NekkyCee(f): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Awwwww... I'm happy you are happy. Enugu is a really nice place to buy land and houses. Please if you are looking to buy one from a genuine source, feel free to send me a DM smiley.
SpecialAdviser:
Thanks ECTDA. Government should always come to the help of the people at every emergency situation.

Let me also use this opportunity to plead with Igbos to try buying land at Enugu and thank me later.

That city is a place to build and live. I will forever regret not heeding the advice on time.
Thank God I finally did it. One of the land even appreciated faster and I resold to make a very nice gain.
Please invest in Enugu city. You will not regret that you did.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu: How I And Sanusi Stabilised The Naira For Five Years / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.