Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. (576 Views)

Coronavirus Carrier Discovered! Don't Allow This Animal Into Your Homes / Should Nigerian Government Regulate Childbirth Like The Chinese? / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by chinoxstock: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Immediately China comes into Nigeria, our corona virus cases would move from less than 200 to so many thousands...I bet you.

You can see people recovering but immediately these people enter Nigeria....we are headed for doom.

I told you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by NwaNimo1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank you....make I go lay for run way.
Re: Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
chinoxstock:
Immediately China comes into Nigeria, our corona virus cases would move from less than 200 to so many thousands...I bet you.

You can see people recovering but immediately these people enter Nigeria....we are headed for doom.

I told you...
Go stop airport go stop them naw. Na just to dey talk wuna sabi.

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by Aboguede(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
angry
Re: Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by WATCHOVER(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
We can't stop Chinese from coming into this our country. Millions of Nigerians are debtors to Chinese government [/b]thanks to Buhari and his APC goons for using Nigerians as a collateral in borrowing the Chinese loans.

[b]Chinese now owns Nigeria
thanks to the Communism Ideology practice by the APC government .

3 Likes

Re: Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by sammyj: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
I’m in support of the op oooo! Chinko must not be allowed to come and kill us oooo!!! shocked
Re: Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by Passionate888: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
When buhari don carry half of Nigeria as collateral take borrow money.
Re: Don't Allow The Chinese Into Nigeria.. by meccuno: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:
We can't stop Chinese from coming into this our country. Millions of Nigerians are debtors to Chinese government [/b]thanks to Buhari and his APC goons for using Nigerians as a collateral in borrowing the Chinese loans.

[b]Chinese now owns Nigeria
thanks to the Communism Ideology practice by the APC government .
point of correction, China owns Apapa port and Nnpc. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Ooredoo ZTE MF927U / The Grand Coronavirus Cover-up In Kwara By 'fisayo Soyombo / Ventilators Is Destroying The Lungs Of Coronavirus Patients – American Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.