Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

(ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training (1042 Views)

Free Binary Options Training / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day / Absolutely Free Binary Options Tutorial For Beginners –U Must Be Ready To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by Justanodadude: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Will you guys be interested in a free zoom class on binary options along with a free strategy?

Join our free group by chatting me up via Whats'App link in my bio..

Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by Justanodadude: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Still available
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by Justanodadude: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
My number is in my bio. Just click on my bio and you will see my number. I can't drop number to avoid being banned..
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by Justanodadude: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
free training videos already available. Chat me up via link in bio.
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by Justanodadude: 6:30am On Apr 06, 2020
More free content on forex and binary options available
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by Justanodadude: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Join the group now while it is still free
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by marktpompido(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by govaz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
The link is invalid:Add me here:08069580564.
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by graciousamy: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justanodadude:
Join the group now while it is still free

How can I join the group?
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by Justanodadude: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2020
It has ended. However, you can still chat me up to learn.
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by BillyPro: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls add 08160616886
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by 1EmmyKay: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Add Walsall 07069204542
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by whitekad(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pls add me 08053856932
Re: (ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training by SweetBrownBuns: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
JUSTANODADUDE IS A SCAM EMPLOYER. DON'T FALL. VICTIM OF THIS THIEF

Scam Alert. Justanodadude Scammed me

I spent 2 days plus. Downloaded videos. Produced High quality article of 3500 words, spent time and resources only to be scammed by justanodadude. A fraud disgusting himself as a legit entity

Nairalanders. He made it clear he wasn't going to pay for my services

He never engaged him that he wouldn't be paying for my services and was High handed dishing out curses at me all through our interactions. 

The screenshots is a pretty never for once said he was going to pay me at the end of the month. I will never agree to such treatment

Immediately I finished writing, I noticed all. Forms of attitude. I simply told him he had a right to curse me but should pay for my services and we part ways. He went on ranting saying I had attitude for asking for my dues and blocked me but first saying he won't pay for my servixes

Is this 1775 where slavery is yet. To be abolished?

Mods

I spent at least 500 MB downloading videos just to acquaint with instructions for this project. Only for me to finish the project and justanodadude started throwing all sort of attitude with the intent of not paying. 

I completed the project. Yet he didn't pay for my services

Mods, writers be aware of this fraudster. I'll be posting his emails, phone numbers and website. Stay clear so you don't fall victim at the hands of this slave master

NOTE HIS EMAILS, MONIKER AND PHONE NUMBERS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF SCAMMERS ON THE FORUM

(1) (Reply)

Tunesalert Earning Program / Earn Interest From Your Savings While You Work And Sleep Peacefully / Nyif Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.