Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used (1452 Views)

Between Samsung A30 And Infinix S4 Which Is Better? / Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by Netcry0(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
My budget is just 60k- 80k
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by badonkadonk: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Netcry0:

Depends on what you want.

Buh whichever one you choose, make sure it's a Snapdragon processor that's powering it and not exynos.
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by Flytime: 2:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Netcry0:
the note 8 is better,they have the same processer.
The note 8 has the better camera the first dual camera set up in Samsungs history it also has a wide angle lens.They both are on Android 9,both can't be updated pass this levels except a custom rom is installed.
Overall it's an upgrade from the s8 plus you get a stylus pen, although I prefer s8+ it's just a personal preference.

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by HocusPotos: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Flytime:
the note 8 is better,they have the same processer.
The note 8 has the better camera the first dual camera set up in Samsungs history it also has a wide angle lens.It's also Android 9 compared to the s8's Android 8 not can be updated pass this levels except a custom rom is installed.
Overall it's an upgrade from the s8 plus you get a stylus pen, although I prefer s8+ it's just a personal preference.
oga s8 has android 9 stock
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by HocusPotos: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2020
oga go for note
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by Flytime: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by HocusPotos: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Flytime:
that is why I said cutom rom,that of the note 8 was from Samsung and it's one ui while that of the s8 is not from Samsung and you would need a of and do someother things to get it installed while that of the note 8 is just to click on update in your settings.
oga kindly shatap your mouth there no dey talk nonsense
S8 has android 9 stock rom one ui stock rom that can be updated through kies or Odin
no dey talk nonsense wetin you don't know
besides note 8 cannot have android 9 without s8 having it because they came out same year and quarter and Samsung owes every flagship devices 2 years support that's why they started from Android 7 to Android 9 and didn't have android 10

it's like you just started using android
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by Flytime: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
HocusPotos:
oga kindly shatap your mouth there no dey talk nonsense
S8 has android 9 stock rom one ui stock rom that can be updated through kies or Odin
no dey talk nonsense wetin you don't know
besides note 8 cannot have android 9 without s8 having it because they came out same year and quarter and Samsung owes every flagship devices 2 years support that's why they started from Android 7 to Android 9 and didn't have android 10

it's like you just started using android
sorry I mistaked it for Android 10,i would correct my post.I just did a quick check and it turns out you were right.
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by HocusPotos: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Flytime:
sorry I mistaked it for Android 10,iwould correct my post.I just did a quick check and it turns out you were right.
ok no problem
Stay safe cool
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by allandutch: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fūck Samsung, get LG V35 with snapdragon 845.
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by dyfaze: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
tolexy007:

Samsung A30 for 30k, na stolen fone u wan buy?
Don't mind the guy.. I have told him on the other thread. E be like say him no know wetin he dey talk.
Re: Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used by Netcry0(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
badonkadonk:

Depends on what you want.

Buh whichever one you choose, make sure it's a Snapdragon processor that's powering it and not exynos.
note 8 and note 9 runs on exynos

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y7p Official Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy A10 For Sale / I Got The Infinix Note 11S The Free Fire Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.