Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. (851 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria and Nigerian's over exposition to western propaganda and devity of rational thoughts could create anti-chinese sentiments that needs to be called out before it gets worse.

In several threads now, I have seen several Anti-china posts that get hundreds of likes and wondered how China-hate could have ramped up so much lately in Nigeria. I then realized that CNN and BBC are literally the main sources of foreign news in the country with viewership in literally every home.

I have created this thread to advice people to use their heads. There is no evidence China created covid-19. The idea alone is ludicrous, considering the number of their citizens that have died and the massive negative effect it's had on their economy and image as a country.

Some want to discard China's material and personel aids when even America is diverting such aids from China to France, Canada and Germany to their own country. America is telling you to not accept Chinese aid but are hijacking such aids for their own citizens.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/the-americas/coronavirus-face-masks-bound-for-canada-and-germany-diverted-to-us-1.1001199

Nigeria has been one of China's best friends in Africa to the displeasure of America. Remember that cash exchange program that had sussan Collins in Nigeria within 3 days to try to sabotage the deal?? They will try hard to drive wedge between both countries using uninformed Nigerians. Especially the anti-goverment voices like Igbos and the rest.

Whenever you see an Anti-china post so blatantly racist and hate-inducing, look through such user's profile history, they are either the same old bigots that try to induce hate between yorubas and igbos non-stop or newly created accounts that can't even write in pidgin (hint hint ***)

Point of this post: know who your true friends and enemies are. I sure know my friends aren't the same people that put our forefathers in chains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by ivolt: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
The propaganda can't be stopped.
Too many illiterates in Nigeria take WhatsApp rumors as genuine news.

Only time can heal the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
I would have agreed with you if chinese weren't so racist themselves.

Did you see this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/5716612/china-plans-ease-residence-permit

That's just one of several. "Western propaganda" is one thing, Chinese being the target of racism may just be karma for their own racist doings.
Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by bestpunterever: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dont mind them America is our enemy but chinese too are useless

1 Like

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by bigpicture001: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayfolarin:
Nigeria and Nigerian's over exposition to western propaganda and devity of rational thoughts could create anti-chinese sentiments that needs to be called out before it gets worse.

In several threads now, I have seen several Anti-china posts that get hundreds of likes and wondered how China-hate could have ramped up so much lately in Nigeria. I then realized that CNN and BBC are literally the main sources of foreign news in the country with viewership in literally every home.

I have created this thread to advice people to use their heads. There is no evidence China created covid-19. The idea alone is ludicrous, considering the number of their citizens that have died and the massive negative effect it's had on their economy and image as a country.

Some want to discard China's material and personel aids when even America is diverting such aids from China to France, Canada and Germany to their own country. America is telling you to not accept Chinese aid but are hijacking such aids for their own citizens.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/the-americas/coronavirus-face-masks-bound-for-canada-and-germany-diverted-to-us-1.1001199

Nigeria has been one of China's best friends in Africa to the displeasure of America. Remember that cash exchange program that had sussan Collins in Nigeria within 3 days to try to sabotage the deal?? They will try hard to drive wedge between both countries using uninformed Nigerians. Especially the anti-goverment voices like Igbos and the rest.

Whenever you see an Anti-china post so blatantly racist and hate-inducing, look through such user's profile history, they are either the same old bigots that try to induce hate between yorubas and igbos non-stop or newly created accounts that can't even write in pidgin (hint hint ***)

Point of this post: know who your true friends and enemies are. I sure know my friends aren't the same people that put our forefathers in chains.

Isn't it hypocrisy that you saw two news on very questionable websites one : promoting conspiracy theory abt China...and another promoting hate against america for diverting aids meant for Europe...

You chose to believe the latter nd then created thread to promote disregard for the former....

Guy ...u don't know China,if you do..you wouldn't trust den even with their dead soldier...China is a desperate country for globalization....

Just browse " Chinese secret trade of silk"....

China kept a trade secret for over a hundred years just to monopolize its production,announce. Death sentences on ppl who leaks it...

You honestly don't know china

7 Likes

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigpicture001:

Isn't it hypocrisy that you saw two news on very questionable websites one : promoting conspiracy theory abt China...and another promoting hate against america for diverting aids meant for Europe...

You chose to believe the latter nd then created thread to promote disregard for the former....

Guy ...u don't know China,if you do..you wouldn't trust den even with their dead soldier...China is a desperate country for globalization....

Just browse " Chinese secret trade of silk"....

China kept a trade secret for over a hundred years just to monopolize its production,announce. Death sentences on ppl who leaks it...

You honestly don't know china

A quick google search on America hijacking Chinese aids meant for Canada, Germany, France and Brazil would give you numerous sources.

You sound like a conspiracy nutjob. You make up all sort of hidden conspiracies about China's intent without actual facts and actions but turn around to trust the same Americans that enslaved your ancestors.

I sincerely do not understand how your brain works tbh. Some extreme case of Stockholm syndrome perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by bigpicture001: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayfolarin:

A quick google search on America hijacking Chinese aids meant for Canada, Germany, France and Brazil would give you numerous sources.

You sound like a conspiracy nutjob. You make up all sort of hidden conspiracies about China's intent without actual facts and actions but turn around to trust the same Americans that enslaved your ancestors.

I sincerely do not understand how your brain works tbh. Some extreme case of Stockholm syndrome perhaps?

Did anyone force the Americans to end slavery...?

Conscience did..cuz they are humans...Chinese font have a heart
Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigpicture001:

See this is what I am talking about. You are a bigot. Probably one of the ones always fomenting division amongst ethnic groups on nairaland. You should be ashamed
Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
ariketalks:
I would have agreed with you if chinese weren't so racist themselves.

Did you see this thread?

That's just one of several. "Western propaganda" is one thing, Chinese being the target of racism may just be karma for their own racist doings.

Are some chinese racist? Absolutely! Are some Americans bigots? Surely! Are some Nigerians criminals? Absolutely! Is it alright to judge a group because of the actions of a few? Absolutely NOT
Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by bigpicture001: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2020
jayfolarin:

See this is what I am talking about. You are a bigot. Probably one of the ones always fomenting division amongst ethnic groups on nairaland. You should be ashamed

You resort to insult only cuz u don't HB a point.....

You tink u know anything..nd imagine we on this forums are foolish like ur parents u lie to whilst claiming intelligent..?

Think again...u met a smarter nd less gullible fellow nd then resulted to insult...

Foolish son of a prostitute mother...nonsense...little wonder your dad dumped her slutty ass....

Grow up fool

1 Like

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2020
bigpicture001:

You resort to insult only cuz u don't HB a point.....

You tink u know anything..nd imagine we on this forums are foolish like ur parents u lie to whilst claiming intelligent..?

Think again...u met a smarter nd less gullible fellow nd then resulted to insult...

Foolish son of a prostitute mother...nonsense...little wonder your dad dumped her slutty ass....

Grow up fool

Bigots are the dumbest pieces of fvck in the world but they always think they smart grin No surprises here
Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by drakeli: 3:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Team Corona on nairaland no go use their sense. All they will be doing is singing China praise until China takes away their freedom from them and gift them all sorts of diseases.

Asian flu of 1956
Sas in 2002
Bird flu of 2009
Coronavirus 2020

All of these diseases originated from China and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

China no go kill us. One thing I’m just sure of. Is that the end of the world will not be caused by any Chinese pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by cybertron88: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2020
China is a desperate country right now. Thier population is at a all time high and to survive they need to control the world. They were heavily dealt with in the trade war with US recently. The supreme leader of the country would do anything right now to ensure thier economy stay afloat to avoid any internal uprising as the Hong Kong protest taught them huge lessons. The more I try to exonorate China from this pandemic the more hand writing I see. China doesn't give a fu*ck about any country, that's y I laughed when pple say China has been helping Africa. They know our leaders are morons hence they dangle any stupid deal to mortgage the country forever. If u have ever worked for a Chinese employer, u LL Never pray for a world controlled by these guys.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by earthsync(f): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2020
bigpicture001:

Seriously conscience With all the riots, wars and people speaking up against it only for slavery to end because of CONSCIENCE?
Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by bigpicture001: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2020
earthsync:

Seriously conscience With all the riots, wars and people speaking up against it only for slavery to end because of CONSCIENCE?

Who spoke up against it...? Only African. Cuz the enter developed world was benefiting...

Which war was abt race...None cuz Africans, nd African slaves are powerless with weapon nd training...

Only conscience from some whites nd little protest here and there by the slaves which still could b ignore informed the stoppage....
Re: Anti-chinese Propaganda Rising. Use Your Heads. by Olominira(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically.

Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence.

On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business.

US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this brainwashed citizens.

Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc

New York started have underground train in 1809, that's 200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything technology they have to us, that have improved our lives; From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom, Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is a country that's interested in business. They're not enemy.

(1) (Reply)

Russian "Predator-Drone" Destroy 4 Ukrainian Military Vehicles / Say No To War! Watch How Israeli Armies Freed Hostages, Eliminate Terrorists (vi / Pakistan Let China See Crashed U.s 'stealth' Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.