Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger (7375 Views)

Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by sleekgist4: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Newly married couple, Emmanuel Ikubese and his new bride, Anita Adetoye have been called out by an Instagram blogger identified as Gistmerchant.

Sharing one of their bridal photos,the blogger alleged that the couple might not stay faithful to each other because of their 'dirty' past that has allegedly rolled over to their present life.

According to the blogger, despite being married, actor, Emmanuel Ikubese still continuously goes 'pants down' with another actress.

While his new bride is reportedly posing as as a 'reformed' woman that she is allegedly not....

"How exactly are you planning to stay faithful in this marriage? When you are still going pants down on that actress". The blogger asked.

Read statement:

"And they lived happily ever after...
And the church said AMEN!!!.. Amen!
Lmaoooooooooooo
If i hear. I say if i hear.
Emma bobo of life, how exactly are you planning to stay faithful in this marriage? When you are still going pants down on that actress. You know the one na that you go to her place to eat and chill.
Issokay sha because Anita baby iznor a saint.
I love how she is keeping up with the reformed woman act. I hope it lasts forever because eeh, aunty is not a baby in this game. And if there is anything like Karma then it will surely serve her same dish she served several married women from london to Lagos. Fear innocent face people oo. Hmm. Dublin bred, hoeing since 15yrs, started with young boys in church hooking up during RCCG programmes, moved to small Dublin yahoo boys and started her make up brand she called OJUTONSORO, which later became Anitabrows. Moved to london, messed with multiple married men, got the beating of her life and ran away to Lagos. Got a love-vendor WONUOLA who she called big sister who gave her out to married men in Mainland for years till they fell out and she focused on running the Island street, social climbing with everything she has, penetrated Toke and now she is here.
Happy Married Life to both of you. Sorry its coming late

See full post below; 

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/why-actor-emmanuel-ikubese-and-his-new-bride-anita-might-not-be-faithful-to-each-other-ig-blogger-alleges-as-she-makes-surprising-revelations/

Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is simply stupid, na your marriage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by Michelle55: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Honestly, why can't some folks mind their business? undecided
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by goldbim(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm...set Awon PHD holders..(pull him down) .bloggers from hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.they are married,they are married.let them be and face your life!!
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by SURElee(f): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2020
This goes to show we should be mindful of how we live. People are blasting this blogger, blast all you want. This reminds me of the complete expose of that lady the Ooni of Ife married who her own friend exposed her dirty life style dealings, even when the Ooni married her, how long did they stay married?

The past most times affect the future.

4 Likes

Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by meobizy(f): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2020
If he didn’t marry that actress then wetin she gain last last? Let them wade through the waters of matrimony. If he chose her for whatever reason then nobody has a say on their affairs.
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by NobleAngell(f): 4:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Reminds me of a story the pastor of my church told us about a bad girl who went to church to find a good husband and ended up with a bad guy who also was in church to meet a good girl. And you know how well these bad girls&guys can act good. Even better than the good ones. they got married after a very brief courtship. The marriage didn't last as long as my fart after an egg-meal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by Amotekun777: 6:01am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by Amotekun777: 6:03am On Apr 04, 2020
OP... na corona or na Accord ur own virus go be, I swear. angry
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by Olunmercy56(f): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2020
See what coro has caused embarassed lipsrsealed Leave the couple alone! Who doesn't have a past? Must you trend by force? Ndi ala
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2020
shocked
NobleAngell:
Reminds me of a story the pastor of my church told us about a bad girl who went to church to find a good husband and ended up with a bad guy who also was in church to meet a good girl. And you know how well these bad girls&guys can act good. Even better than the good ones. they got married after a very brief courtship. The marriage didn't last as long as my fart after an egg-meal.
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by jaiyeorie: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dPTOXpY9Bw
Anita Brows Adetoye - eggs sausage sandwich Breakfast is served
Re: Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger by Omihanifa: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just a year after the OP posted this the marriage crashed. grin

(1) (Reply)

Full Video:- Crocodile Swallow A Girl Trying To Take A Picture By A Lake / Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister / (Photos) Omg! Meet The Man With The World's Widest Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.