Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? (909 Views)

Plastic Fish Ponds For Sale (Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!) / Quality Galvanize Movable Fish Ponds / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please guys, I really need to know where to get good fish ponds to rent in Abuja .. security and location should be considered as well..

Thanks and God bless
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by waleyp(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
How are you fish farmer? You need to check where there are ponds closer to the river or streams
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
waleyp:
How are you fish farmer? You need to check where there are ponds closer to the river or streams

Yes I am but new in Abuja and that's why I need pond to rent here... River overflow should be considered and likewise the security of the pond ... Do u have any u can suggest in Abuja ?... Even if it is concrete, I don't mind
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by waleyp(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Lol I don't ooo I have not been in abj, I was only passing by your thread. This is the best time to find a good pond before rain starts fully
Livecamp09:

Yes I am but new in Abuja and that's why I need pond to rent here... River overflow should be considered and likewise the security of the pond ... Do u have any u can suggest in Abuja ?... Even if it is concrete, I don't mind
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by Cassie74: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Livecamp09:
Please guys, I really need to know where to get good fish ponds to rent in Abuja .. security and location should be considered as well..

Thanks and God bless

If you live around life camp. U could enter Kado market and ask around there. I am sure you will get responses. if not state the area you need the pond. I can also add u up to fish whatsapp in Abuja if you are interested. Cheers
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cassie74:

If you live around life camp. U could enter Kado market and ask around there. I am sure you will get responses. if not state the area you need the pond. I can also add u up to fish whatsapp in Abuja if you are interested. Cheers

Please kindly add me to the group sir - 09022160350
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by Deliagroup: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cassie74:

Pls add me 08158185837
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by utepu: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Kindly add me sir 08026163271
Re: Please Can I Get Fish Ponds To Rent In Abuja ? by Mgaji: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cassie can we talk on phone, I have a business to seal with u

(1) (Reply)

Watermelon Buyers / HELP!!! My Fowls Are Dying. / Tomatoes is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.