Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) (83181 Views)

Kenyan Man Burns His House, Digs His Own Grave And Commits Suicide (Photo) / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / Rainfall Exhumes Corpses From Graves At A Cemetery In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iheuwaneme:

Yes, the prophecy of the Bible must be fulfilled, but through prayer we can decide that the negative prophecy will not be fulfilled in our time. Yes it will be fulfilled, but not in our time.

Thumbs up! .... when you disagree with someone's comment.... you should show the reasons for the disagreement. I'll grade you A+ for this response..... sooo on point with relevant references to support your view. The only thing I had as a rebuttal was to say that the prophecy would be fulfilled regardless..... but you said it.... leaving me with my mouth open with nothing to say! Case closed!
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by aribitoye(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Explorers:
Disturbing aerial photos show dozens of freshly excavated graves at Brazil's biggest cemetery after the country's death toll hit 329 and cases soar to 8,076.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8182375/At-Brazils-biggest-cemetery-grave-diggers-measure-coronavirus-toll.html?ito=social-facebook
This news is false. I am presently in SP and there's nothing like this happening. I don't know where this news emanated from.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
aribitoye:

This news is false. I am presently in SP and there's nothing like this happening. I don't know where this news emanated from.

There's a big difference between im not aware of this update and the update is False.

The fact that you based in S.Paulo doesn't mean you know everything going on there.

If mailonline is lying, will Reuters too?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-brazil-cemetery/at-brazils-biggest-cemetery-grave-diggers-take-own-measure-of-coronavirus-toll-idUSKBN21K3J3

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by eodavids(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
shogsman:

You're a Nigerian you should think ahead because there are no organizations to do it for you. The problem is that most of us are too ignorant, even without anybody telling you,you should know nscdc data is hogwash and some of you are still using the starts to judge performance, some people were saying we're winning the war against covid here last night ,if that isn't stupidity I don't know what it is.and this attitude is giving the government a free hand.

In summary: are you saying there is cause for alarm?

You blame those who chose to say we are winning the fight against covid-19.
But that's your perspective.

Some of us have chosen to be optimistic in times like this, and not fret up and down.

The Good book said "The Wicked Runneth when no one Pursueth"
Which justifies the saying "No Peace for the Wicked".

I counsel you to be calm. We have God and He is for Us.

We are safe. You inclusive.

On that note, we need not keep attacking our Government or the NCDC or any agency.
If we criticize, it must be based on fact, reason and so constructively.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Levi218(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria is blessed.

Though we need to be proactive, united and collectively fight this pandemic to avoid it going to the uncontrollable level of Brazil and Italy.

Mother earth always have a way of controlling over population.
U can talk about other things but forget unity.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by eodavids(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Levi218:

U can talk about other things but forget unity.

Boss, why do you say so?

Don't we need unity?

Have you imagined the gains inherent in a united peaceful Nigeria?
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oh Lord! Please show us Your mercy. We need Your divine intervention

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Highcheekbones: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
I live the in the U.S. everything is shut down. All the schools, banks, etc..
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
eodavids:

In summary: are you saying there is cause for alarm?

You blame those who chose to say we are winning the fight against covid-19.
But that's your perspective.

Some of us have chosen to be optimistic in times like this, and not fret up and down.

The Good book said "The Wicked Runneth when no one Pursueth"
Which justifies the saying "No Peace for the Wicked".

I counsel you to be calm. We have God and He is for Us.

We are safe. You inclusive.

On that note, we need not keep attacking our Government or the NCDC or any agency.
If we criticize, it must be based on fact, reason and so constructively.
Ignorance has plagued you,I can only hope you don't mislead other people with your laughable thinking. Cowardice is a big problem.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by sameereinstein(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

Many years back. I was killing for a living...

This is my true story.

[img]https://media1./images/5a7af647680b1cbb8cb9277b33d713ce/tenor.gif?itemid=10794904[/img]
Finally The faceless man is back
I miss your short stories.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by eodavids(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
shogsman:

Ignorance has plagued you,I can only hope you don't mislead other people with your laughable thinking. Cowardice is a big problem.

You call my position cowardice.

You are obviously one of the nonentities in this noble site who like to call people names and insult distinguished individuals for the fun of it.

I will not report you to the mods. But, when your pubis is matured, let me know so we can interact. Before then, mind your own business and don't insult just everyone.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
eodavids:

You call my position cowardice.

You are obviously one of the nonentities in this noble site who like to call people names and insult distinguished individuals for the fun of it.

I will not report you to the mods. But, when your pubis is matured, let me know so we can interact. Before then, mind your own business and don't insult just everyone.
If you had a working brain and a functioning cojones you would think like a man,the FG Are bringing in scientists from China to come and help and you still think this is a joke.
Ignoramus like you are the reason why politicians keep treating this country like shit, bloody coward.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by eodavids(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
shogsman:

If you had a working brain and a functioning cojones you would think like a man,the FG Are bringing in scientists from China to come and help and you still think this is a joke.
Ignoramus like you are the reason why politicians keep treating this country like shit, bloody coward.

You are just nothing but parental failure. They failed to instill common manners into you. You are not my problem. You are the problem of you parents. Deal with them while they deal with your nuisance.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ye
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
eodavids:

You are just nothing but parental failure. They failed to instill common manners into you. You are not my problem. You are the problem of you parents. Deal with them while they deal with your nuisance.
You're a very stupid boy,I'm sure you're not as old as my junior brother, but this is what is obtainable from a stupid degenerate that thinks like a pussey
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
I am only seeing 1 feet grave, what happened to the 6 feets we do here. Dis pple will be smelling. Which can sprout another outbreak
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Afobear: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Merit7700:

You are brainless

E shock you ? NWA Mugu
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
This covid 19 is shaking nations,taking lives and destroying economies
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Lawrentta16: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2020
benuejosh:
God save humanity.

This is getting beyond science. God we know you answere when we pray, please hear us and save the land, save mankind that you created. If it was a mistake out of our disobedience or negligence that mankind has to suffer this much, we ask you forgive us and show us your mercy. Have mercy on us God.
Amen. God have mercy on us
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Pirlz(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2020
The depict is wrong, Nigeria is supposed to fall within the lighter colour, we've only had 4 deaths. They depicted us as those with over 100-500 deaths.
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

Many years back. I was killing for a living...

This is my true story.

[img]https://media1./images/5a7af647680b1cbb8cb9277b33d713ce/tenor.gif?itemid=10794904[/img]
what's this one saying undecided
Re: COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) by Levi218(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
eodavids:

Boss, why do you say so?

Don't we need unity?

Have you imagined the gains inherent in a united peaceful Nigeria?
You can see it let's stop deceiving our selves. All these crisis, cheat, tribalism and religious problems are caused by the so called unity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Andrews Liver Salt Has Been Reduced To (picture) / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.