Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pls Anyone Here Into The Business Of Buying Cheap Old Motor Like Trucks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Anyone Here Into The Business Of Buying Cheap Old Motor Like Trucks (649 Views)

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / Fire Outbreak At Old Motor Spare Parts Market, Mgbuka Obosi Anambra State - Pics / I Will Give You The Weblink For Buying Cheap Data, Airtime And Bulk SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anyone Here Into The Business Of Buying Cheap Old Motor Like Trucks by Nnanna79: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Pls Anyone here into the business of buying cheap old motor like trucks and pieces them to resell the parts for higher profit?
Pls he should contact me
Call/WhatsApp :https:///2348185373706
Re: Pls Anyone Here Into The Business Of Buying Cheap Old Motor Like Trucks by KfashionHubb: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
Yes I deal on scrapmetals, and I can buy them
Re: Pls Anyone Here Into The Business Of Buying Cheap Old Motor Like Trucks by Dannyguru: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nnanna79:
Pls Anyone here into the business of buying cheap old motor like trucks and pieces them to resell the parts for higher profit?
Pls he should contact me
Call/WhatsApp :https:///2348185373706
Sent you WhatsApp message. I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Advice On This Business / Earn Money From Admob / Creating Virtual Opportunities In Business During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.