Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today (27026 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by whytediamond(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Jaeis:

Is he on Nairaland? It's an innocent question

Yes o. Are you new here?
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by whytediamond(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
grandstar:

I have never heard of him

Me too... until he became popular in the UK and people started asking me if I was related to him. I'll be like, Who be Lemar Obika again?
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Alvin007: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
KINGreignn:

Would definitely download and add to my playlist. cool
Nice one bruv...Do 'Lullaby' too. Cheers.
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by April4th(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday mate #proudlyAries
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by chiemmanuel(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2020
ChrisKels:
His younger brother Prince Chidi Obika is rotting away here in Enugu
thought they are all based abroad
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Sessyjee(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday Lemar..
My favourite Lemar songs:
Lullaby
Time to grow
Justice in the world..

P.S Timi Dakolo's performance of Lemar's songs at the Idols West Africa(2007) actually endeared him to the hearts of viewers.. He imitated Lemar's voice so perfectly..

1 Like

Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by TuFab(f): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Gone the way of the dinosaurs.......

Your mouth is so bad!!!!! Chai!!
Somehow funny sha..
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by nkemdi89(f): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2020
My best is don't give it up, that track always remind me as a woman not to fall in cheap, funny enough I got his album back then 2005 from one of my agbero friend, who bought the album and never knew how melodious his song was.
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by joeyswift(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Nice. Those days I can play call me daddy back to back
Mikkymilli:
My favourite from his songs has to be 'Time to grow' and 'If there's any justice'.
Great songs. Even though you won't see this ever, Happy birthday all the same.
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by chidooh1: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Odunharry:
Last night I tried but I couldn't sleep Thoughts of you were in my head I was lonely and I needed you next to me Life is harder since you left I never meant to do you wrong And now all is said and done I hope you won't be gone too long,

Time to grow
one of my favorite till date
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by mikaael(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Odunharry:
Last night I tried but I couldn't sleep
Thoughts of you were in my head
I was lonely and I needed you next to me
Life is harder since you left
I never meant to do you wrong
And now all is said and done
I hope you won't be gone too long,

Time to grow

You sabi
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2020
TuFab:

Your mouth is so bad!!!!! Chai!!
Somehow funny sha..

It's true nah..... Dinosaurs no longer have a relevant role in their industry (except museum, movies and storybooks).......... grin
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by mrksquare: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday Lemar. My best track from Lemar is"Feels Right"
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by chidooh1: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
ChrisKels:
are you sure of this, I'm concerned because i know about their family through my uncle who happened to be their family friend back then in UK before i returned to Nigeria
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Alvin007:
Happy birthday Lemar.
'If there's any justice in the world, you would be my girl.. I would be your man...if I found you first you know it's true, he would be alone, I would be with you...'
excerpt from 'If there's any justice' by Lemar
Yes! This is his only song I know... Loved this song that year

1 Like

Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by SweetCunt97(f): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2020
ChrisKels:
Why is he rotting away in enugu? There are some people who's weight can't be carried. They simply do not know how to seize and keep opportunities
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by XANDERBOY85: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2020
ReverseFlash:
I don't him but at least... F.T.C!

You mean you've never heard this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrXB31Znxpk

2 Likes

Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by TheSociopath(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Rapmoney:

Indomie kids!

How old r u? My dad doesn't know him as well, is he indomie kid?
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by XANDERBOY85: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Sessyjee:
Happy birthday Lemar..
My favourite Lemar songs:
Lullaby
Time to grow
Justice in the world..

P.S Timi Dakolo's performance of Lemar's songs at the Idols West Africa(2007) actually endeared him to the hearts of viewers.. He imitated Lemar's voice so perfectly..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA1aD7J79P0
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by jorghor(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2020
LivingSage:
Here in heaven, we know him not sad

How old are you?
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Pcarpd(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Fancyforlife:
I remember listening to this guy songs like 50/50. If there is any justice in the world, when l was still in secondary school in 2004. Good songs from you man.

50/50 was my jam
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by bkool7(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
He sound just like Byran Macknight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by BarrElChapo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lullaby kiss
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by johnmattew: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

What about feels right and very best.. The guy is very good... Time to grow......

Back Then I bought two of his cds
that track is also beautiful......lullaby is another fantastic one
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by poik(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sanchez01:
It took me a long while to know Lemar is a Nigerian.

Time to Grow remains his biggest hit. One of the many heartbreak songs that prepares your mind for what is ahead.

Where do I go?
What do I do?
I can't deny I still feel something,
And girl I wish
You could say you feel the same.
You've broken the bond,
I gotta move on
How do I help this lonely feeling?
You're gone, I'm here, alone...
I guess it's time to grow.

Happy Birthday, Lemar Obika!

Songs

Time to grow
Wait forever
It's not that easy
Dance
Someone should tell you
What about love?
Someday we'll be together.

Good songs are going extinct sha.

You forgot If there was any Justice, and 50/50

1 Like

Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Bruno3000(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
damosade:
So lemar is as old as 40
42 guy. He is not ur mate. grin
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Bruno3000(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
tziz:
HBD to him.

My favorite tracks: Lullaby and Call Me Daddy (most people don't know this one). cool
listen to ANOTHER DAY
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by pappicole(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
50-50
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by IamgratefulLord(f): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
RapistOnBail:
kiss

I love his songs....

Happy birthday
Please change your name! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by PinkStarsFallIn: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

You don't know Lamar, oh sorry o.
How old are you?
Its not really a function of his age
Its a function of his type of music
Re: Lemar Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by adewale6588(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Odunharry:
Last night I tried but I couldn't sleep Thoughts of you were in my head I was lonely and I needed you next to me Life is harder since you left I never meant to do you wrong And now all is said and done I hope you won't be gone too long,

Time to grow
you are the man.
if there is any justice in the world i will be your man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" / Ibinabo Fiberisima's Son Joins Nollywood (Photo) / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.