Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Online Course Will You Like To Take Right Now? (need Your Contribution) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Online Course Will You Like To Take Right Now? (need Your Contribution) (207 Views)

Please Do Not Ignore I Really Need Your Contribution / Are You Interested In Monitoring Your Contribution To Global Warming? / If You Were To Do A Business Related, Which Course Will It Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Online Course Will You Like To Take Right Now? (need Your Contribution) by Davidollad(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2020
My name is David Oladejo, I'm an Entrepreneur and the Founder of www.oyesource.com

OYESource is an Online Course platform making it easy for you to acquire personal, career, business skills/knowledge you need to Live Your Dreams TODAY.

We believe there is no limit to what you can achieve when you have adequate skill and so we are making it easy for you to acquire personal, career, business skills you need to Live Your Dreams.

We are doing a quick survey of what skill you want to acquire in which you are willing to buy a course on, if available.

Please drop your answer below. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: What Online Course Will You Like To Take Right Now? (need Your Contribution) by ehbellsho(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
thanks for this but why not give the list of online courses you offer and let interested people pick from it. what of if someone mention one and you can provide a lesson on it....boom!
Re: What Online Course Will You Like To Take Right Now? (need Your Contribution) by Davidollad(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
ehbellsho:
thanks for this but why not give the list of online courses you offer and let interested people pick from it. what of if someone mention one and you can provide a lesson on it....boom!

Oh, this is actually a good suggestion, I was thinking that's a normal process and wanted to do something different by asking you to suggest, so we can understand what you will find valuable.

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Use (this Stay At Home) Period To Your Advantage!!!!!! / Nigerian Tech Enthusiast Caution Nigerians Over Conspiracy Of 5G Vs Coronavirus / Check Out Top Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Tuesday April 14th, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.