Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Attitude Are You Dropping Behind To Better Your Relationship (end Of 2010)? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Attitude Are You Dropping Behind To Better Your Relationship (end Of 2010)? (606 Views)

5 Things To Do This Weekend To Better Yourself And Your Career! !! / How Can I Make Money To Better My Life And The Life Of My Family? / 9 Ways To Better Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Attitude Are You Dropping Behind To Better Your Relationship (end Of 2010)? by orbaxy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
Hey chaps, what attitude are you dropping off in 2010 to add spice to your relationship?

As for me, am dropping off procrastination and eh eh. I guess thats all. wink

HAPPY new year to y'all

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas Vacancies ( Last Opportunity) / Qualify To Be An International English Teacher In 2 Years / Fighting A Red Light Camera Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.