Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. (1044 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Henceforth all meetings, deliberations, conclusions, suggestions, contributions and summations will be carried out in this thread.

There has been recurring complaints that members of E-BAN has spammed the living daylight out of Nairaland and is getting on nerves and creating enormous nuisance.

it has gotten to our notice and we have devised a feasible proactive method by establishing a constituency that infuses sanity and decorum in all E-BAN engagements.

Organisational and Executive positions are open by means of volunteering, appointment or election.

E-BAN Adhoc Director ☆☆☆☆☆
E-BAN chairman☆☆☆☆
E-BAN Secretary ☆☆☆
E-BAN Auditor ☆☆
E-BAN Members☆

Persons who are willing to occupy these positions should indicate.

more details to follow.

NB: a position that has more than one volunteer, automatically gives reasons for the presentation of the qualification and assessment of candidates.cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Mrfeel, I think u ll make a good Eban Adhoc Director , pls come forward.cheesy
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by powerkey: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
The director should be the minister of humanitarian services
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by drealcivilceno(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
powerkey:
The director should be the minister of humanitarian services
lol
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
In as much as I want to find this funny, it is actually not funny.

It takes a lot for someone to open his/her mouth to ask for help and when they do, if you can't help don't make them feel bad.

Nobody is safe if someone is hungry somewhere, that's a fact you need to understand. If you think you're safe because you had something to eat, remember those that have nothing will eventually be forced to attack and rob you so they can eat.

I will rather suggest we co-ordinate efforts to assist and ensure those in dere need of help do not sleep hungry instead of making monkery.

Nobody would be safe if the peace you enjoyed now is shattered because people who are hungry are now angry and ready to take anything with violence.

Let us be sensitive in period like this. Let be human and care for your neighbors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 6:01am On Apr 05, 2020
BestAccessories:
In as much as I want to find this funny, it is actually not funny.

It takes a lot for someone to open his/her mouth to ask for help and when they do, if you can't help don't make them feel bad.

Nobody is safe if someone is hungry somewhere, that's a fact you need to understand. If you think you're safe because you had something to eat, remember those that have nothing will eventually be forced to attack and rob you so they can eat.

I will rather suggest we co-ordinate efforts to assist and ensure those in dere need of help do not sleep hungry instead of making monkery.

Nobody would be safe if the peace you enjoyed now is shattered because people who are hungry are now angry and ready to take anything with violence.

Let us be sensitive in period like this. Let be human and care for your neighbors.
are u for real? are u one of them.
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by tundchip2: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
tundchip2:
grin grin grin grin
This is nice. They are about to take over nairaland. Anywhere you go, you just see account numbers everywhere!.
grin
lets arise and do something about it.
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
are u for real? are u one of them.

Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities

https://www.nairaland.com/5786708/lockdown-robbers-invade-lagos-ogun

This is my worst fear and nightmare during this lockdown.

Like I asked earlier, how long do you think you're safe and secure.

Because you had something to eat or drink this period doesn't give you the right or authority to mock someone that doesn't have.

Eventually all of us will be insecure. It's better to help people in need now for our own sake because if they become violent, we got no choice than to comply.

Society that cares for the needy understand that to achieve a safe and secure environment, no body must go to bed hungry continuously. If that happens, no one is safe in that society or environment in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
BestAccessories:

Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities

https://www.nairaland.com/5786708/lockdown-robbers-invade-lagos-ogun

This is my worst fear and nightmare during this lockdown.

Like I asked earlier, how long do you think you're safe and secure.

Because you had something to eat or drink this period doesn't give you the right or authority to mock someone that doesn't have.

Eventually all of us will be insecure. It's better to help people in need now for our own sake because if they become violent, we got no choice than to comply.

Society that cares for the needy understand that to achieve a safe and secure environment, no body must go to bed hungry continuously. If that happens, no one is safe in that society or environment in the long run.
I didn't read that.
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2020
tundchip2:
grin grin grin grin
This is nice. They are about to take over nairaland. Anywhere you go, you just see account numbers everywhere!.
grin

I hope u will. Be robbed of what u av then u will beg too..

U think its easy for Somone to beg at this moment. Most people are daily earners, companies even sacked some people coz of this corona issue and u r here mocking them.. Father of kids are here begging, some have never done dt in their life and u think mocking them is the right way.. Mothers are here begging Cox no one to help.. U r mocking them.

Even Americans, Canadians all received money from the govt coz of this issue.. Nigerians didn't receive n some had to beg and u r here mocking them..

What u av will be taken from u, I look forward to seeing u beg to eat.

U will beg to eat later or sooner. Only one thing will make this not happen to u

If you stop mocking them and help someone hungry within ur neighborhood.

If not, later or sooner, I don't care wat u av, u will beg to eat n join those u mocked
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I didn't read that.

Pls Dont mock people if u don't no wat drove them to that point of begging.

One chance bus is robbing people now, armed Robbers are even on the loose... Do u think mocking them is the best... U av, others Dont have..

U don't have to mock them.. U don't need too

U think begging is only limited to nairaland, Do u use Twitter at all, then u will no dt nairaland still dey play.

A post by Don jazzy alone in just 5 secs, yes I mean 5 secs get replies of over 150 comment with account details in just 5 secs.

Yes.
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:

One chance bus is robbing people now, armed Robbers are even on the loose... Do u think mocking them is the best... U av, others Dont have..

U think begging is only limited to nairaland, Do u use Twitter at all, then u will no dt nairaland still dey play.

A post by Don jazzy alone in just 5 secs, yes I mean 5 secs get replies of over 150 comment with account details in just 5 secs.

Yes.
I didn't read that too

1 Like

Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Mrfeel: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Mrfeel, I think u ll make a good Eban Adhoc Director , pls come forward.cheesy
are you alright? It is an abomination to beg in my village

Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by tundchip2: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
ProfDview1:

I hope u will. Be robbed of what u av then u will beg too..

U think its easy for Somone to beg at this moment. Most people are daily earners, companies even sacked some people coz of this corona issue and u r here mocking them.. Father of kids are here begging, some have never done dt in their life and u think mocking them is the right way.. Mothers are here begging Cox no one to help.. U r mocking them.

Even Americans, Canadians all received money from the govt coz of this issue.. Nigerians didn't receive n some had to beg and u r here mocking them..

What u av will be taken from u, I look forward to seeing u beg to eat.

U will beg to eat later or sooner. Only one thing will make this not happen to u

If you stop mocking them and help someone hungry within ur neighborhood.

If not, later or sooner, I don't care wat u av, u will beg to eat n join those u mocked

Easy bros, I am not mocking them, I know how hard it is, trust me. You call yourself a good person and you are yet cursing me out, damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Quietly(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Hey, hey hey hey keep quietl, d E:BAN chairman has come,who sat on my sit,getup
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Kingarthur21: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Henceforth all meetings, deliberations, conclusions, suggestions, contributions and summations will be carried out in this thread.

There has been recurring complaints that members of E-BAN has spammed the living daylight out of Nairaland and is getting on nerves and creating enormous nuisance.

it has gotten to our notice and we have devised a feasible proactive method by establishing a constituency that infuses sanity and decorum in all E-BAN engagements.

Organisational and Executive positions are open by means of volunteering, appointment or election.

E-BAN Adhoc Director ☆☆☆☆☆
E-BAN chairman☆☆☆☆
E-BAN Secretary ☆☆☆
E-BAN Auditor ☆☆
E-BAN Members☆

Persons who are willing to occupy these positions should indicate.

more details to follow.

NB: a position that has more than one volunteer, automatically gives reasons for the presentation of the qualification and assessment of candidates.cheesycheesycheesy
I nominate davash222 as chairman.
I also nominate shibaraba as adhoc director
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Quietly(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yes.
why u dey suffer yourself,this shit no go work,as far as am d chairman,someone has bribe me now,it now(inconclusive)
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by Quietly(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I nominate davash222 as chairman. I also nominate shibaraba as adhoc director
oga leave davash222 make he rest in peace...
Re: Electronic Beggars Association Of Nigeria (E-BAN) : Adhoc Notification. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:30am On May 13, 2020
Quietly:

why u dey suffer yourself,this shit no go work,as far as am d chairman,someone has bribe me now,it now(inconclusive)
lol

(1) (Reply)

Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members / Worst Poster In Nairaland History / Does Sullivan Chime Hate Esut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.