Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

#tips To Manage #anxiety And Isolation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #tips To Manage #anxiety And Isolation (193 Views)

Difference Between Social Distancing, Quarantine And Isolation / Corona Virus: Checkout Borno State Test And Isolation Centre - Pictures / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#tips To Manage #anxiety And Isolation by Sharonjay1001: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
A Thread By @wakawaka_doctor

1 Reframe “I am stuck inside” to “I can finally focus on my home & myself”

2 Stay close to your Routine

3 Avoid obsessing over endless Coronavirus coverage

4 Start a new lockdown ritual

5 A chaotic home leads to a chaotic mind

A THREAD
Use the work-from-home policy as an opportunity to refocus your attention. Do one productive thing per day can lead to a more positive attitude. Set your sights on long-avoided tasks, reorganize, or create something new

Freeing up your day from work gives you plenty time to obsess, and if you have a tendency to consult Google for every itch and sneeze, you may be over-researching the pandemic as well. Use only certain credible websites

With all the uncertainty happening outside your home, keep the inside organized &clean. Set up mental zones for daily activities to organize your day.

For exam-ple, try not to eat in bed or work on the sofa- just as before, eat at the kitchen table and work at your desk

With this newfound time, why not do something new.

-You can start a daily journal to jot down thoughts and feelings to reflect on later.

-Or take a walk every day at 4pm, connect with your sister over FaceTime every morning, or start a watercolor painting.

https://threadernig..com/2020/04/tips-to-manage-anxiety-and-isolation.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

8 Coronovirus Myth: Alcohol, Hot Weather And What Won't Protect You / Philippines Government Disbursement Of $4billion Get To Every Household / Tiger At New York Zoo Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.