Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Famous Model Monalisa Stephen Reveals How intimacy gadget Helps Her Deal With Loneliness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Model Monalisa Stephen Reveals How intimacy gadget Helps Her Deal With Loneliness (793 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Model Monalisa Stephen Reveals How intimacy gadget Helps Her Deal With Loneliness by sleekgist4: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Plus size model, fashion designer and stylist, Monalisa Stephen who once revealed that she has no plan to get married or have kids has devised a way to deal with the loneness arising from Covid-19 lockdown.

The big, bold and beautiful lady shares with Inside Nollywood her survival tips: “I’m trying to keep calm. It’s not easy staying at home, but since I’m a content creator, I’m using it to my advantage. I keep myself busy by creating content and reading. I would also advise every Nigerian to stay at home and do the same thing. This is a trying time for all of us, so everyone should please take safety precautions. Don’t touch your face and always wash your hands and sanitize, keep your environment clean. May God see us through.”

Though, Monalisa is not in a relationship at the moment, she makes sure she satisfies her sexual desires her own way. “For all I know, I’m not single. I’m married, married to myself. Yes, I’m married to myself and I use intimacy gadgets to satisfy myself. I won’t lie. SleekGist reports.

However, sometimes I have feelings for the touch of a real man, I am not a sex addict after all. And well, yes, I still prefer a real man to a toy,” she asserted.

See more photos

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/popular-plus-size-model-monalisa-stephen-reveals-how-adult-toy-helps-her-deal-with-loneliness/

Re: Famous Model Monalisa Stephen Reveals How intimacy gadget Helps Her Deal With Loneliness by dawnomike(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Weldone ma sogbo?... Well, yours is better because at least you are being sincere. But you didn't have to go public about it though!
Keep your closet matters private!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

"My Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me Due To Poverty ”– Mercy Eke Reveals In Tears / Nollywood Actress Uche Elendu Acquires Multi Million Naira Lexus SUV (photos) / I Want To Marry You Biodun Okeowo - Filmmaker Olu Michaels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.