Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Happy Birthday Baba Ibeji - Funke Akindele Celebrates, JJC Skillz At 43 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Baba Ibeji - Funke Akindele Celebrates, JJC Skillz At 43 (photos) (578 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Baba Ibeji - Funke Akindele Celebrates, JJC Skillz At 43 (photos) by naijazee2: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Happy birthday Baba Ibeji - Funke Akindele Celebrates her Husband, JJC Skillz At 43 (photos)

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele took to social media to celebrate her husband JJC Skillz as he turned 43 today.

Funke Akindele shared a picture of her and JJC Skillz as she showered prayers on him.

She wrote,

Abdulrasheed Bello was born on 4th of April 1977 and he is known professionally as Skillz or JJC Skillz. He is a Nigerian songwriter, rapper, record and television producer.

JJC got married to Funke Akindele in 2016 and they welcome their set of twins in 2018.

CLICK the Link below for more pictures

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/04/happy-birthday-baba-ibeji-funke.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kodak’s Death: Autopsy Result Proves That Clarence Peters Is Innocent / I Have Decided That “gbegiri” Is Trash – Actress Adesua Etomi Wellington / I’ve Not Remarried, Mercy Aigbe Still Part Of Me –lanre Gentry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.