Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nairalander Drops Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Drops Music Video (235 Views)

Wizkid Drops Music Video For His ‘more Love, Less Ego’-leading “money & Love” / Kenna Jay Drops Music Titled "Overdose" / A Nairalander Drops Davido "Fia" Sax Cover And Its Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Drops Music Video by LukeNathans: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Guys please check out my new Music video and please help me rate it.
dont forget to subscribe on youtube

Luke Nathans - Greatest (Official video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmZPbg-Z25I

Re: Nairalander Drops Music Video by Abboki: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Your link isn't opening

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Drops Music Video by LukeNathans: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
check now
Re: Nairalander Drops Music Video by SuitAndTie(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nice conscious jam. You're doing well. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Drops Music Video by Kirinwa: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
LukeNathans:
Guys please check out my new Music video and please help me rate it.
dont forget to subscribe on youtube

Luke Nathans - Greatest (Official video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmZPbg-Z25I

To be honest with you without any bias.

Here's my take. You got talent. 50 cent kinda talent.

The beating is cool, the voice is nice but my only distaste is in the lyrics.

Like seriously? It was so pessimistic I had to stop listening. I don't need no negative energy.

Lyrics and content matter in songs.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Drops Music Video by LukeNathans: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
First of all, i am grateful for the feedback, it means a lot to me...

this ironically written song was born after a couple of us entertainers were locked in a supremacy conflict that threatened great relationships built over time.

The conflicts moved away from a war of lyrics to physical altercations, from the studio to the streets, nobody cared about the consequences of their actions, they all wanted to be the greatest at all cost..

In a world where we are all trying to be the greatest at the expense of humanity, im trying to remind us that the greatest service is service to humanity.

Thank you for your feedback again... and pls watch to the end, there's message there

Kirinwa:

To be honest with you without any bias.

Here's my take. You got talent. 50 cent kinda talent.

The beating is cool, the voice is nice but my only distaste is in the lyrics.

Like seriously? It was so pessimistic I had to stop listening. I don't need no negative energy.

Lyrics and content matter in songs.
Re: Nairalander Drops Music Video by Kirinwa: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
LukeNathans:
First of all, i am grateful for the feedback, it means a lot to me...

this ironically written song was born after a couple of us entertainers were locked in a supremacy conflict that threatened great relationships built over time.

The conflicts moved away from a war of lyrics to physical altercations, from the studio to the streets, nobody cared about the consequences of their actions, they all wanted to be the greatest at all cost..

In a world where we are all trying to be the greatest at the expense of humanity, im trying to remind us that the greatest service is service to humanity.

Thank you for your feedback again... and pls watch to the end, there's message there

You still don't get it. You use the first few lines to sell your music.

Its like a book being boring from the beginning; will you have the interest to get to the end?

Listen to this music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJ_oAdKDa0

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FULL EP : Dremo - Codename Vol. 2 [DOWNLOAD] / Mimiola - 4eva (prod. By Jidex Pro) / Hours After Nicki Minaj Sent In Her Vocals, Davido Reveals “ABT” Album Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.