Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. (539 Views)

Top Seven Facts To Know About 5G / The Truth About 5G And Coronavirus In Nigeria / What You Don't Know About 5g In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by dederocs(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please this topic is opened to give us a chance to deliberate on the 5G and its effects, lots of bad news about it, lets ensure our government and policy makers are aware of its dangers. Hwawei seems to be the IT company on top of it now, recently Trump was hitting hard in hwawei and their 5G technology, does he know what we dont...

please i need intelligent responses.
Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by jacquincy: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
simply put...the higher the "G" the fiercer the radiation

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by Guide777(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
5G gives out deadly radiation. 5G is an American technology that has been around as far back as 1975. Because of its harmful nature its kept away. The other one closely related to Covid 19 is Artificial intelligence. A.I and 5G are now in Chinese hands. how did they do it ? what role did Microsoft and their owners play. How did Hauwei enter into 5G?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by Greatzeus(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Guide777:
5G gives out deadly radiation. 5G is an American technology that has been around as far back as 1975. Because of its harmful nature its kept away. The other one closely related to Covid 19 is Artificial intelligence. A.I and 5G are now in Chinese hands. how did they do it ? what role did Microsoft and their owners play. How did Hauwei enter into 5G?
What the heck you talking about? 5g was around before first generation internet and 2g and 3g and 4g. That is technically impossible. 5g means 5th generation,it cannot be 5g if it is around during first generation. Maybe you meant another term but definitely not what the world know as 5g today.
I don't believe 5g technology as anything to do with a virus outbreak. It is stupid and unintelligent.Viruses are living micro organism. How can a non living technology creates a virus that causes cough sore throat and fever? If the results was radiation that causes cancer I understand but a virus? No I am not buying it.
Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by dederocs(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
jacquincy:
simply put...the higher the "G" the fiercer the radiation
Exactly, we need to understand the health implications carefully, this one our government is following China for nyansh, these politicians can blindly/selfishly allow them deploy 5G, without caring, we know how they are, Nigerians must wake up, health is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by dederocs(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:

What the heck you talking about? 5g was around before first generation internet and 2g and 3g and 4g. That is technically impossible. 5g means 5th generation,it cannot be 5g if it is around during first generation. Maybe you meant another term but definitely not what the world know as 5g today.
I don't believe 5g technology as anything to do with a virus outbreak. It is stupid and unintelligent.Viruses are living micro organism. How can a non living technology creates a virus that causes cough sore throat and fever? If the results was radiation that causes cancer I understand but a virus? No I am not buying it.
please argue intelligently, we are talking of radiation effects due to gamma rays, electro magnetic waves etc, no one says it caused the virus...not here
Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by Greatzeus(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
dederocs:

please argue intelligently, we are talking of radiation effects due to gamma rays, electro magnetic waves etc, no one says it caused the virus...not here
Ok I thought it's one of those numerous threads claiming its the cause of covid 19.
Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by dederocs(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:

Ok I thought it's one of those numerous threads claiming its the cause of covid 19.
nah...
Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by Deicide: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
What I wanna know is do we have to upgrade our Sims for 5g? And is it available in Nigeria like for those using Huawei mate 30 pro and Samsung galaxy S20?
Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by Blakjewelry(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:

People with low thinking power that will hastily come to such conclusions. All telecommunications frequency has to pass certain test to ensure it safe before license are granted. The technology was only improve to carry more data per second
Re: Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves. by Blakjewelry(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Deicide:
What I wanna know is do we have to upgrade our Sims for 5g? And is it available in Nigeria like for those using Huawei mate 30 pro and Samsung galaxy S20?
Yes once it is available you will have to upgrade your sim like you did for 4g and no it is not available yet in Nigeria though it has been tested around November. According to ncc, the information gathered are still going through study

(1) (Reply)

What'sapp Is Down Globally / Wonderful! How Gombe Man Create Stove That Runs On Water | Nigeria News Today / Make Money Only By Liking Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.