Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years (622 Views)

Matured Whatsapp Group To Mingle And Network … 30years Above Only / I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years / Any Working Class Lady Btw 24 To 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by okpalaAnambra: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm a young medical doctor and need a working class lady less than 30 years of age...Being Igbo from any of the south east states will be more appreciated �
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by rtdCivilservant: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I'm a young medical doctor and need a working class lady less than 30 years of age...Being Igbo from any of the south east states will be more appreciated �
Did I hear u say 'medical doctor#? And u always have the time to come to spill nonsense with ur co-mad man, UMUAHIA1stson? Did I also hear u say 'from any of the eastern state'? Guy are u ok?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by ojun50(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have a South Africa girl for you... You like?
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by ojun50(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Did I hear u say 'medical doctor#? And u always have the time to come to spill nonsense with ur co-mad man, UMUAHIA1stson? Did I also hear u say 'from any of the eastern state'? Guy are u ok?
Clam down
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by okpalaAnambra: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
ojun50:
I have a South Africa girl for you... You like?
Ok..go on
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Go and marry from Abia state or Ebonyi state that is nearer even Imo.

That's how it should be. Distant marriages is no longer encouraged.

Marry within your comfort...biko....mmadu eweru maka marriage buwatara anyi obara ojoo...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by okpalaAnambra: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and marry from Abia state or Ebonyi state that is nearer even Imo.

That's how it should be. Distant marriages is no longer encouraged.

Marry within your comfort...biko....mmadu eweru maka marriage buwatara anyi obara ojoo...
I'm fuckingg one Anambra gal right now, and will dump her soonest as I'm done.. cool cool
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Abia1stboy: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm fuckingg one Anambra gal right now, and will dump her soonest as I'm done..cool

Our Abia state is cursed but you are here feeling funky. Tufia
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm fuckingg one Anambra gal right now, and will dump her soonest as I'm done.. cool cool

Dump her but go and marry from Abia state or any of the above listed.

Dump , we aren't complaining..
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by okpalaAnambra: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dump her but go and marry from Abia state or any of the above listed.

Dump , we aren't complaining..
Anambra gals pvssy is usually not so sweet anyway
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Anambra gals pvssy is usually not so sweet anyway
We are still saying same thing.
Leave them or Dump them
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by okpalaAnambra: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We are still saying same thing.

Leave them or Dump them

I prefer Enugu and Ebonyi gals
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Abia1stboy: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abia state is cursed, no sane person should have anything to do with the OP because he is from the cursed Abia state.
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I prefer Enugu and Ebonyi gals
That's good....Happy to hear that..
That's the way to go...Keep it up..
I am happy for you for finally trying to settle down.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by okpalaAnambra: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That's good....Happy to hear that..

That's the way to go...Keep it up..

I am happy for you for finally trying to settle down.
Good boy
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Good boy
Lol
Ndi obara ojoo.
Looking for where to release obara ojoo.
Go and marry odi ka odi gi...Go back and marry from your comfort zone.
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by okpalaAnambra: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Ndi obara ojoo.

Looking for where to release obara ojoo.

Go and marry odi ka odi gi...Go back and marry from your comfort zone.
Ana m Ara umu ada anambra Ka okuku.. lol
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
No prob
Do and leave them.
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by buscojnr: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
I want to meet
A matured working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate,cute and intelligent, average or tall in height, fair or light in complexion,slim or Chubby ,AA genotype and based in Lagos between 24-34yrs. Preferably indigenes of Lagos, osun or ogun

0802 9024717(WhatsApp) or
08069387093( call or) text
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Am from Ogun state, 30 yrs. interested lady can chat me up.
Regard
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Jimbadly: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

okpalaAnambra:

I smell crass irresponsibility and insanity from you. I wonder which sane lady from Southeast will contact you after these puerile and daft comments. undecided

Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by Dindook: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude people, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady
Re: I Need A Working Class Lady Less Than 30years by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:36am On Apr 18, 2020
hi im based in Lagos,
I am an entrepreneur, I own a poultry, piggery and catfish pond so im quite comfortable
I'm from anambra state, nnewi to be precise

if you're interested pm me on my other moniker, @ 0kn.m (remove the fullstop)

I don't have access to the email for this account
okpalaAnambra:

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Someone Who Is Serious About Dating And Settling Down / Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.