Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) (81839 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
mytime24:
We do better embarassed
Shut up!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by missimelda01(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

My wife is my barber, she also gives my sons haircuts every Saturday evening

So nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
He will you broke hater. cheesy
learn to type correctly when quoting me
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Useless guy so this is the lady taking away his attention from replying my dm since last year sad
fool. I don't care if you are trying to be sarcastic or not, thunder fire you for calling Ronaldo useless

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mr. CR7, marry that fine babe fast fast!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:

So nice cheesy

Yes, but we all go to the salon with her whenever she wants to do her hair

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
learn to type correctly when quoting me
How will you understand when you didn't go to school

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by BRASH: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
If ur best is skin, then u will be good at shaving. I don,t barb skin
missimelda01:

What is the difference between shaving and barbing please? My best hair cut is skin, still interested?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
softwerk:
grin

Now that's a real she-goat!

Una Nor go use laugh kilin person
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by MrSensor(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Useless guy so this is the lady taking away his attention from replying my dm since last year sad
gold digger

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
How will you understand when you didn't go to school
gtfo my mention NIGGA
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by joepepsy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Money is involved.
Oluromantic:
When you meet the right woman, she's concerned with less of herself and more of her spouse...

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Shattuck(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
softwerk:
grin
Now that's a real she-goat!
the she goat stuff lol
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Gemineye: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Which one is girl friend So they've been together for how long with kids and still not sure if they can get married. undecided
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
omotowo2:
Stay at home stay at home.. We keep having sex with our wives.. Then, when population increase by December, they will say there is over population

People are dying bro we need massive reproduction
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrSensor:
gold digger
Tell me the one available in your father's compand so i can come and dig gold/diamond undecided
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
gtfo my mention NIGGA
You this dirty girl take your time, no one is your mate here, don't think because this is a faceless forum you can talk to people that can buy your lineages, behave yourself.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigerian girls only know how to cut d!ck

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by tiwiex(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Breezzy:
If not because of Covid-19 Cr7 for don become highest goal scorer for Europe right now

Like for Ronaldo share for Messi
COVID has rendered all those shit as vanity. How highest goal scorer stop COVID? Now, we are dependent on faceless doctors and medical professionals. So much for highest paid or highest goal scorers.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You this dirty girl take your time, no one is your mate here, don't think because this is a faceless forum you can talk to people that can buy your lineages anyhow, behave yourself.
You should be greatful for this forum in real life dirty boys like you won't have the mind to talk to me on a normal day undecided

NIGGA undecided
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by faith551(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb his hair?

One more thing
Ronaldo fans epp us ask Oga when this 'girlfriend' will turn to wife.

I will, my hairstyle is quite simple wink
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nuel4:
fool. I don't care if you are trying to be sarcastic or not, thunder fire you for calling Ronaldo useless
You're very stupid
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Oluromantic: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

only if he has the sort of money Ronaldo has, she can even deny herself for him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not really. She's not from a poor home neither

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by kapai(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
crychai.! Obara jezuskwurist
Millenniumlady:
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by westkid001(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
She is so beautiful without makeup and she is in her natural state trust naija celebs and naija gals bombard face with 50kg sand called makeup... com go edit booty make e come out that got u wondering the level of low intelligent women we are getting in this generation smh.

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by kulekaa(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
missimelda01:
This lockdown is bringing out so many hidden talents, I know I also have this one in me grin.. but which man would allow me barb his hair?

One more thing
Ronaldo fans epp us ask Oga when this 'girlfriend' will turn to wife.
me �‍♂️�‍♂️ cum n barb me
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Iceyjayz: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You should be greatful for this forum in real life dirty boys like you won't have the mind to talk to me on a normal day undecided

NIGGA undecided
Have you ever seen me before? no!

but I've seen your picture and you look dirty and disgusting, with your bend down select cloths and 100 Naira ear ring, you are the definition of cheapness but you are here calling someone you don't know dirty and broke, someone that can feed your lineages, jeez! grin

I don't blame you, in the real world it's your shameless types that begs men for money, I do really pity the man that will end up with you, perhaps, you might end up marrying a fisherman because no responsible man will marry you. cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're very stupid
thunder fire you. Idiot. If you ever jokingly insult Ronaldo again I will look for you and injure you.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nuel4:
thunder fire you. Idiot. If you ever jokingly insult Ronaldo again I will look for you and injure you.
Thunder fire and strike ronaldo while ogun kill you egungun undecided
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by mozona(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can Messi wife hold a clipper?

Before u talk any how pls show me proof!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by peppermint7(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Breezzy:
If not because of Covid-19 Cr7 for don become highest goal scorer for Europe right now

Like for Ronaldo share for Messi
Let him do dat afta this lockdown then we will truly call him the real goat

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) by peppermint7(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
mozona:
Can Messi wife hold a clipper?

Before u talk any how pls show me proof!
Can ur wife hold a clipper ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.