Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay (137858 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by bonnyhope: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
deltateam:

Do you know what average means?

You people overhype things.

Average salary is #50 000 - #100 000

Some graduates even earn #20 000.

So how do you classify those that earn b/w 150 to 250k/month
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by spankyflex(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Imarnuel08:

No oh it's 400m! Did you read the European Union part? We're both working on a USAID project right now. Do you know what they pay? Sit there fooling yourself while your children's mates are earning big grin grin
which project are guys implementing ?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by deltateam: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
bonnyhope:

So how do you classify those that earn b/w 150 to 250k/month

They fall under 'high' while the figures being quoted here are 'very high' category.

Minimum wage range is 'low'.

Below minimum wage is 'very low'.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Imarnuel08:

No oh it's 400m! Did you read the European Union part? We're both working on a USAID project right now. Do you know what they pay? Sit there fooling yourself while your children's mates are earning big grin grin

Just be deceiving yourself and be building castles in the air waiting for 4mn per month salary, liars everywhere

Why not say it is 4 bn naira, yeye!!
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
divicode:

Just be deceiving yourself and be building castles in the air waiting for 4mn per month salary, liars everywhere

Why not say it is 4 bn naira, yeye!!

I never said I earn 4m per month. But I'm earning more than I can spend every monthAnyway It's not my fault you can't read sir. Maybe it's frustration and hunger. Carry on dreaming and hating on other people's reality. Sorry o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Angelacruz: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Not true,one of my uncles work in one of d aforementioned.He applied online wit his 2.1 n d funny tink is dat he studied applied biology.He scaled tru all d test n was employed as an intern n leta he was retained.Its jst grace n hardwork
computergeek:
That's why children of the common man are often wasting their time looking for vacancies in these companies.

Slots are always bought up by the ministers, senators, reps, and all the dons across all tiers of government undecided

No be for NASS meeting dem dey announce the real vacancies?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Angelacruz: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Guy u dis ur comment is ehn...
PatrioticNaija:

You gat be specific o b4 God answer your prayers with Total filing Station....
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Bewisebenice18(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
A wise man once said."Nothing is impossible not when you have the courage, will and a good plan. Captain Tom Chandler. TSL. Only real will understand.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by calculator123(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Exactly. So in this case it is not the tutor's fault but the student failing to adhere to the rules of mm.

And that is gamblers' mentality.
I need to link up with you and Musketeers. Can I PM?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
calculator123:

I need to link up with you and Musketeers. Can I PM?

ikennoruka80@gmail.com
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by calculator123(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

ikennoruka80@gmail.com
Okay boss. I will shoot you soon.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Imarnuel08:

I never said I earn 4m per month. But I'm earning more than I can spend every monthAnyway It's not my fault you can't read sir. Maybe it's frustration and hunger. Carry on dreaming and hating on other people's reality. Sorry o grin

My son, I wish you well, just continue deceiving yourself grin grin
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nostradamus: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nobody is Talking about nigerian breweries cool
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by darfay: 2:12am On Apr 07, 2020
ubunja1:

entry level 34 million per year

You for kuku say make Dem dash u the company na
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by JavaKonjo: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2020
emsco:
The MD of that ExxonMobil stays in my estate, that man get money die, one of the richest among the rich in the estate.

He stays in YOUR estate, or you live in his estate grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2020
R
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Saintinoo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
qanda:
Can we have the source of your information? Can we have people working in these organisation validate the salary?

Meanwhile, some Entrepreneurs earn more than the quoted salary. While you are looking out for a well paid job, remember that Entrepreneurship is not a Crime. The companies you are dreaming to work for was founded by a Human being as well.

This table you are shaking..... They will soon come for you.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Saintinoo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
J111333:
Chicken change to some small boys in Alaba and Onitsha mkts. grin
keep decieving yourself, those Alaba and Onitsha small boys depend on the salaries from these guys in order to make their own millions.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Saintinoo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
4gunners:
Ignorance. You need to format that narrative from your head. Senator buy slot in Total? Hahaaa undecided undecided
Before you don't know? Wake up bro...
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Saintinoo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
Fake news!

Highest paying wages are in Federal Government agencies. Salary appears small, but allowances are never disclosed

People from the North prefer to work in Government than in Oil and gas companies.

Why do you think politicians push their children to Cbn, DPR, NNPC, PPMC, etc etc Than Shell, Agip, etc
Oga Northerners don't work in IOCs because there is no qouta system and political godfatherism in IOCs, the little northerners you see there are the smartest among them... Ask your welf why Northerners work in NNPC but not Shell, Chervon and Total?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Saintinoo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
BabbanBura:

Absolutely false, get the qualification, apply, pass the 3 - 4 recruitment stages and you will be there earning much more than the OP posted up there.

I have alot of friends who knew nobody, yet got such jobs.

No body is saying you can not get these jobs by merit.. The fact is that Senators and ministers gets slots from free of charge.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by BabbanBura(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Saintinoo:

No body is saying you can not get these jobs by merit.. The fact is that Senators and ministers gets slots from free of charge.

That's still false, we are not talking of government agencies here Bro.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by 4gunners(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Saintinoo:

Before you don't know? Wake up bro...
okay
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Soleye24(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2020
deltateam:

Do you know what average means?
You people overhype things.
Average salary is #50 000 - #100 000
Some graduates even earn #20 000.
i earn 14 000 in a primary school
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Soleye24(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2020
deltateam:

Let me give you a free tip.

Introduce yourself in a video with your email address on the screen.
Post a video of you playing with a team even if na local team wearing jersey on the internet.

Also upload it on YouTube and club pages on Facebook.

You will be contacted if you are really skilled.

is it as easy as that?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Soleye24(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
If I dey play football I go collect pass that money
Manchester United abeg talent dey waste here for Niaja
Come sign me sad

no change d plan boss, na Netherlands we being dey plan o
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Soleye24:

no change d plan boss, na Netherlands we being dey plan o
I also read that people who have passion for football also go there to make their dreams come true that country is just too good

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.